ch. 23

"Everyone is extremely worried about you. You should go out and see them. " Yoongi suggested.

Jimin sighed. "Maybe later."

Yoongi stood up and put his back to jimin. "I'll carry you."

Jimin smiled and hopped onto yoongi's back. Yoongi stumbled and quickly tried to regain his balance. Jimin rested his head on yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi walked out into the hallway and too the living room. Everyone immediately looked up at jimin.

"Jimin!" Everyone yelled out in unison.

Jimin lifted his head up and smiled at the fact everyone was so happy to see him.

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked.

"Ehh. Fine I guess." jimin said, snuggling his face into the crook of jimin's neck, taking in yoongi's sent.

"So are you two like.. Back together now?" Jin asked.

"Mhm" jimin said, his face till in yoongi's neck.

Jin jumped a bit as namjoon wrapped his arms around jin's waist from behind, getting a questionable glare from everyone.

"Forget us. When did this happen?" Yoongi asked.

"A couple days agooo" namjoon answered.

"Awwwwww" jimin said, smiling at them.

"So I guess I'm the only straight one" Hoseok pointed out, looking around at all the other couples, taehyung with his arm around jungkook shoulder, namjoon hugging jin from behind, and Yoongi carrying jimin on his back.

"Mhm" jimin said again.

Yoongi walked over and sat jimin on the couch and sat next to him. Jimin climbed onto yoongi's lap and put his arms around yoongi's neck, burying his head back into his neck.

Yoongi chuckled at jimin. He loved it when jimin was "clingy" like this. Jimin was like a puppy who only wants to be cuddled. Jimin looked so adorable cuddling up to him and it made yoongi's heart melt.

Yoongi pecked the crook of jimin's neck and wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you" jimin mumbled.

"I love you too" Yoongi whispered.

The other couples sat on the couch, jungkook sitting on taehyung's lap and jin sitting on namjoon.

Hoseok looked around and sighed. "Thats it I'm calling MinYoung over"

Hoseok said, pulling out his phone and walking to the kitchen.

Jimin let go of Yoongi and sighed.
"I guess I better go change into a long sleeve shirt then"

Yoongi smiled sympathetic smile as jimin got up and walked to his room. He locked the door and sat on His Bed. He unwrapped one of his arm and winced. I really butchered my arm this time didnt I. Nice job jimin. The army's are gonna start noticing that I never wear short sleeves. And what if while on stage my sleeve flies up and everyone sees.

Jimin slapped the side of his head as he thought to himself. He rewrapped his arm and took off his shirt to change. He turned around and looked in the mirror. He poked his stomach and sighed. I'm getting fat..

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts as there was a knock on his
door. "Yes?"

"Are you Okay? What's taking so long?" Yoongi asked, obvious worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be out in a second."

Jimin quickly picked up a long sleeved, black and white striped shirt off if his floor and put it on.
Jimin walked out and returned to his place on yoongi's lap.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the front door. Hoseok immediately stood up and walked to the door. Hoseok opened the door and smiled, giving her a hug and a quick kiss.

She walked inside and bowed. "Hello. Its nice to finally meet you all"

"Hello" everyone else said in unison.

Hoseok sat down and minyoung was about to sit next to him when hoseok grabbed her pulled her to sit on his lap.

"Sit here" hoseok smirked, making her Blush.

"Alright" she smiled slyly, getting comfy and Crossing her legs.

"That was smooth as fuck" namjoon said, making hoseok and minyoung laugh.

"So what were you guys doing?" MinYoung asked.

"Just watching a movie." Hoseok answered.

"Really? Thats boring. Let's do something fun. You guys have any alcohol?.." She asked, a sly smile on her face.

Everyone nodded.

"Then let's play a drinking game!"