ch. 27

"Happy birthday Yoongi!" Jimin said, kissing yoongi's cheek to wake him up.

  "Hmm. What?" Yoongi Mumbled, causing jimin to giggle.

  "I said Happy birthday, dummy"

  "Its my birthday?"

Jimin giggled as he watched yoongi turn on his phone screen.

"oh. it is. I honestly forgot" yoongi said like it was nothing.

  "Its your birthday! Aren't you Happy?" Jimin said, grabbing yoongi's hand.

  "Eh"

  "Well I know what will make you happy for your birthday" jimin smirked.

"You nasty child" Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin giggled. "Well anyways, I have a present for you"

Jimin got up and went into his bag, searching through it. He took out a rectangular shaped present. He climbed back into bed next to yoongi.  He handed it to yoongi and watched him open it. Yoongi smiled as he unwrapped a brown, leather, notebook.

  "Its journal for more songs. I know yours must be so full"

Yoongi smiled and opened the front cover.

  "Happy birthday, Yoongi. I love you so much. You're getting so old old ㅋㅋㅋ. Just joking around. Anyways I love you more than life itself. I don't know what I'd do without you. You've been here for me no matter what. And know that I'll always do the same. I care more about you than anything or anyone in the world. I'd do anything for you. And I know you would to, you've already proved that day after day. I've never loved someone as much as I love you. I love everything about you. One of my favorite things though is your adorable, gummy smile. Thats why I just want to make you smile today. I don't want to see that smile fade.

               ~jimin <3"

"Aww" yoongi smiled tackling jimin down and pecking his lips.

"I love you so much, Jimin" yoongi said, pecking jimin's lips before sitting back up.

"I love you too" jimin said, sitting up only to wrap his arms around yoongi's neck, mashing his lips against his. Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist, laying down and pulling jimin on top of himself.

Jimin began to grind his hips on yoongi's and Yoongi pulled away.

  "Jimin. Not now, later though. I promise" yoongi winked, reconnecting his lips to jimin's