ch. 31

Jimin woke up, sitting up in his bed and panting. He looked next to him and saw yoongi sleeping peacefully. He then looked around and saw he was in his hotel room. He checked his phone quickly and saw it was 3pm, march 9th.
He sighed and put his head in his hands.

I must have fallen asleep while cuddling with yoongi after I told him what happened and my imagine got the best of me..
None of it happened.. It was all just a dream...

Jimin looked over at yoongi who groaned in his sleep and scrunched his face before opening his eyes.

  "Jimin are you okay?" Yoongi groaned, sitting up and putting his arm around jimin, pulling him into his side.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking.." Jimin replied, relaxing in yoongi's arms, resting his head in the crook of yoongi's neck.

"You sure?" Yoongi asked.

"I promise" jimin said, looking back at yoongi and placing a soft peck on his lips. Maybe this was a dream he should keep to himself. 

"Let's go see the others. I bet they have something planned for your birthday.

"Eh. I just wanna stay with you" yoongi said, kissing jimin's cheek.

"Cmooon" jimin said, climbing out of bed and pulling the whining yoongi out of his Bed.

Yoongi put on his slides and followed jimin to jin and namjoon's room (dude. Just imagine yoongi just waking up, hair all messy, no makeup, a loose white tanktop, gray sweatpants and black slides. Like omg 😍) . Jimin knocked on their door and waited for someone to answer. Hoseok answered the door and let them in.

  "I see you guys are finally awake. While you guys were sleeping we were planning what we were gonna go out and do for your birthday" jin said, sitting up from his spot leaning on namjoon.

  "Eh. I honestly don't want to do anything" yoongi said, sitting down in a chair and pulling jimin to sit on his lap.

  "Well you're going to do something regardless of whether you like it or not Min yoongi" jin scolded yoongi. Yoongi hated how jin could put Him in his place.

  "Babe. You scare me" namjoon commented.

  "I know" jin smiled, kissing namjoon cheek.

  "Okay but anyways. We should all go out to a club" jin said, smiling at his idea.

Jimin's heart started racing as he look up at yoongi.

"Ehhh. Partying isn't my thing. " yoongi said, making Jimin sigh. With relief.

"Cmon hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"Okay first of all you're a child I don't even think you can get in. " yoongi said, making jungkook pout. "Eh. Whatever I'll go"

Jimin started to panic. He quickly got up and rushed out the door and to their room.

"Jimin wait! What's wrong?" Yoongi said, closing the door behind him.

"I-i don't want to go to that club" jimin said, trying to hold back tears.

"Why? What's the matter?"

"I don't want to talk about it.." Jimin said, sitting on the bed.

"Please jimin. What's wrong" yoongi said, sitting next to jimin and pulling him to sit on his Lap.

"I had a Really bad dream.. Where we went to a club for your birthday and the bartender r-raped me.." Jimin said starting to tear up. "It felt so real"

Yoongi sighed and pulled the now crying jimin into a hug. "Its okay. It was just a dream. If it makes you feel better we can just stay here. I don't really want to go out at all anyways. "

Jimin nodded and yoongi kissed the top of his head, rubbing his hand up and down his back.

  "I'm sorry to ruin the fun on your birthday." Jimin sniffled, pulling away from yoongi's hug.

  "Jimin don't say that. You know I didn't Even want to go" yoongi said, putting his hand on the side of jimin's cheek. "I just want to stay here with you, ya know, cuddle, watch a movie, eat some Cake, get my 'birthday present'"

Jimin chuckled lightly and wiped his tears. "Well I guess we better go tell the others, they're gonna be so mad" jimin sighed.

"It'll be okay. I'll just explain to them that I just to stay here with you" yoongi said, grabbing jimin's hand and pulling him out of their room and back to jin and namjoon's room. 

"So yoongi. What time should we head to the clu-"

"Eh. I dont really feel like going. Sorry" yoongi said, cutting namjoon off, sitting down and once again pulling jimin to sit on his lap. Jimin didn't really complain.

"But you said you would go hyung" hoseok whined.

"I don't want to now. I just wanna stay here"

A/n: lmao I McPlayed y'alls asses