ch. 20

"W-what?.." Yoongi asked, shocked.

  "I said..." Jimin paused for a moment to keep his emotions in check before continuing. "We should b-break up."

"W-why.." Yoongi started to tear up. It had been a while since he's cried.

"You deserve a lot better Than me..

"Jimin please. Do you even hear yourself? Its you. I have no idea how I even was able to get someone as attractive, smart,
Talented, and amazing as you. If anything you're the one who.. deserves.. B-better" yoongi's tears started to pour down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I-i just can't do this anymore.."

"Jimin plea-"

"Just please get out" jimin yelled, his words being smashed together by his sobs.

Yoongi silently stood up and walked out of the room. He was met by jin who obviously heard jimin's yell.

"Why was jimin yell- why are you crying what happened?" Jin panicked, his arms open for yoongi.

"W-we b-broke up" yoongi sobbed into jin's chest.

Jin was in complete and total shock. "What? Why?"

Yoongi shook his head. "I d-dont know"

Jin continued to hold Yoongi as he cried, his body Shaking as he sobbed.

  "Cmon" jin said releasing yoongi from his comforting hug, Making sure to keep his arm around his shoulders and leading him to the bathroom.

Jin grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears from yoongi's cheeks and handing it to him. Yoongi fell apart once more and walked into jins arms.  Jimin heard it all.

What the hell did I just do?

Somehow he also felt better, relieved almost. Like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. He felt as if he had been a burden to yoongi.

Non of this would have happened if jimin didnt purposely drop the paper. He wouldn't have huge cuts across his wrists. He wouldn't be crying. He wouldn't be as hated and made fun of. He's even causing yoongi trouble, and its all jimin's fault.

Jimin curled up into a ball And put his head into his knees, tears still pouring from his eyes.

God what's wrong with me. I cry over the littlest things. I overreact way to much. For god sakes, I just broke up with yoongi, the only person who truly gets what I'm going through. And now I'm alone. I hurt him.. He's not gonna want me back. I can't just crawl back to him.
It wasn't his loss. It was mine.

He'll forget about me.. Everyone always does..