ch. 16

Jimin climbed lazily out of his bed and walked out into the living room where the rest of the members sat.

Yoongi head quickly moved from the tv to jimin. "What are you doing out of bed? You should be resting, jiminie"

  "I was hungry." Jimin said, sighing as he heard his voice strain. 

  "Why didn't you tell me, I could have gotten up. What do you want?"

  "I don't know. Soup or something.. "

  "Go lay down and I'll make you some. K?"

Jimin nodded and walked down the hallway, back to his room. He laid down And waited patiently for yoongi to bring him his food.

Yoongi stood up from his seat on the couch and walked to the kitchen to make the soup for jimin.
He searched through the soup in the cabinets and smiled as he spotted jimin's favorite, chicken noodle soup with a small amount of vegetables mixed in. He poured the soup into a big bowl and put it in the microwave.

The soup finished cooking and he walked down the hall to jimin's room, knocking twice before walking in to discover jimin fell asleep.

He smiled at him and walked back to the kitchen with the soup and put it inside the microwave to preserve the heat.

Jimin woke up, shivering because of the cold in his room. But he felt a warm presence next to him. He turned over and saw Yoongi, sound asleep. He grabbed his phone and checked the time.

3:27 AM

He sighed, realizing he'd be asleep all this time.

Jimin stood up and grabbed the blanket, placing it over Yoongi's sleeping body.

He walked out into the living room and was surprised to see jungkook.

"What are you doing Up?" Jimin asked

"Just thinking I guess." Jungkook replied.

Jimin sat next to him and pulled his knees up to his chest.

"Bout' what?"

Jungkook Sighed, "taehyung.."

"Oooh. Spill the juicy details."

Jungkook looked up from his lap to the TV , awkwardly.

"Its obvious I like him. But he doesn't like me. Does he not know I like him. I mean, with the way I act he might think I'm just joking around. And seeing you and yoongi together made me realize how much I like him.. "

"Oh.. You should talk to him. Its way easier than sitting here not knowing whether or not he likes you. Or, I could talk to him for you.."

Jungkook perked up at jimin's words. "Would You?.."

Jimin nodded, earning a smile from jungkook. And jungkook was quick to wrap his arms around jimin. "Thankyou so much hyung"

"Dont take it into to much consideration...it's a simple thing that I'm doing.."

"Yes. But I appreciate it since I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself"

"Excuse me you are a child jungkook. "

Jungkook chuckled at his hyung's words.

"Well. I'm tired. Goodnight hyung. And once again, thankyou"

"Goodnight"

Jimin wasn't tired at all, he had slept all day. He sighed and walked back to his room and sat down on the bed, grabbing his phone.

Yoongi starting stirring in his sleep, Eventually laying still with one of his arms over jimins legs.

Jimin chuckled at yoongi, he looked so cute and peaceful while he slept. He had his face smashed against the pillow, causing his face to get scrunched up and his hair dangling in front of his face, covering his eyes.

Jimin ran his hands through his soft black hair, moving it out of his face.

He studied yoongi's sleeping face as if it was the last time he'd ever see it again.

Seeing yoongi asleep soon made jimin feel tired. He laid down slowly, being careful not to wake yoongi, who still had his arm draped over jimin.

"Goodnight yoongi." Jimin said, snuggling into yoongi and quickly falling back asleep.

Ohhh boooy. I haven't updated in a week. Oops sorry. I also apologize for it being so short and for grammar mistakes and typos.