Author's Note

Hey guys! If you read Devotion (which is the first book by the way) welcome back!!!!

They say the first is always better than the second, but I can honestly say I think this one is better...

Sorry it took so long to get the sequel done, I got super sidetracked along the way... but anyways... into the important stuff...

I will be trying to update this story weekly to get me to continue writing. I do have a lot of chapters done but I needed inspiration to finish it so I figured I'd just start publishing it. If you don't want to read it like that message me and I will tag you when the entire story is done and posted :)

This book is POST-CIVIL WAR... except in my books case Bucky never went back into freezing and is instead as you see him living his life now in this book. And let's say he has a new arm too.

As you would imagine, they do have to live under careful circumstances and avoid communication with some of the avengers that were on team tony and um THE UN (obviously).

Bucky's mind isn't perfect like it was before hydra, so yes you will definitely see some development in his recovery.

Anything in Italics is Buckys thoughts or stream of memories.

If you see these italics in a flashback, be prepared... it might be a short story.

There will also be mentions of a show called supernatural every once in a while so in case you haven't heard of it...
This is Sam (right) and Dean (left) Winchester (brothers) aka the people I will be mentioning.

Oh and if you're still down here reading, which is awesome...

If you haven't read the first book you might not understand some references to it in this one.... but anyways enjoy I won't bug you too much anymore!