Chapter 2

//This one is rlly long I'm sorry work with me. I hope you enjoy :D//

"Jimin. Hey. Jimin wake up. Time to wake uuup. Jiiiiiimiiiiin."

I groaned.

"Jiminie. Chim Chim. Rice cake mochi." I felt soft slaps on my cheeks.

I squinted and saw Taehyung. He was straddling me and smiling. He had messy bed hair and his red pajamas on.

"Wake yoself fool."

"No." I grumbled, rolling over and causing him to stumble a bit. It was a mistake because he started bouncing on me.

"Okay fine. fine. Fine. I'm up." I said to Tae and he stopped bouncing.

"We have a huge day ahead of us!" Tae smiled, getting off of me and heading to the door. "Come downstairs when you're ready....and you should consider yourself ready in like...5 minutes."

I got up and stretched. As I grew more awake my mind began racing on yesterdays events. Yoongi actually kissed me. He ACTUALLY put his lips on mine. Dare or not...it actually happened. This was real.

I traveled downstairs to see Namjoon and Hoseok eating plates of food on the table next to the kitchen. Eggs, pancakes, bacon sausage, oatmeal, peaches, churros among other things. I saw Jin with a chef hat on while he was stirring something in a pan, Taehyung behind him cleaning used dishes. The aroma was astounding.

" Ah Seokjin, You don't have to go all out like this. Bighit can make us stuff, you know?" I told him.

"So what I'm hearing is, you don't want any of this right?" He asked, gesturing with the spoon in his hand to the food around him.

"I do. I'm just worried about how much sleep you lost doing all of this." I answered.

Jin smiled at me. "It's okay. I love cooking for you guys."

"This isn't traditional.. But it's really good." Hoseok said taking a bite out of his pancake.

"This is the kind of food they eat in America." Namjoon said to us.

"Why don't we live there?" Hoseok asked.

Namjoon shrugged in response.

"It can't be healthy." Jungkook said.

I turned around and realized he had been on the couch this whole time, reading a comic book. I hadn't noticed him before.

"Who cares about health when you can have good food?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay well since we're eating this, no ice cream later." Namjoon ruled.

"Aw what?!" Jungkook complained

"No." Taehyung disapproved.

"Taehyung, you're the next one who supposed to do the whole adulty thing where you expose your abs at MAMA...and you don't even HAVE them yet." Hoseok laughed.

"Who cares? I could have a belly bigger than Santa Claus and girls would still scream." Taehyung objected.

"That one lonely corner in the concert with no lightsticks." Hoseok teased.

"Excuse me sir, but you should check the difference in fanchants. Jung Hoseok, KIM TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung imitated.

"Doesn't change the fact that you aren't in a Cypher." Hoseok quipped.

"OOOOHHH!" Namjoon erupted while pointing at Taehyung.

We all laughed at Tae while he stared at Hoseok with his mouth open.