Chapter 16

“HAHAHA” Jungkook laughed.

“Come on.” I urged him, trying to get him in the room. It had been a night we won a special award and he had proven himself to be an irritable drunk. He was more hammered than any nail I’d ever seen so he couldn’t be around people. I was, unfortunately, appointed to take care of it. The party had been going on so you could hear faint music from underneath us. The door to the bedroom had been opened. Jungkook was on the inside but fairly close to the doorway where I was blocking the entrance.

“You need to lie down.” I told him.

“Nooooo.” He slurred, pushing up against me in attempt to get past. “I’m fine and I wanna go downstair-” He was cut off by me wrapping my arms around his waist and picking him up a few inches off of the ground. I shut the door behind me with my back and walked over to the mattress.

“Jimin!” He exclaimed in accusation as I laid him out on the bed. “Don’t touch me like that. You’re turning me on.”

I rolled my eyes and worked him out of his suit jacket letting the, still very white, shirt and the black tie come into view.

“Bring me up here to do it?” He asked smiling.

“No.”

“Why else are you undressing me?”

“Because that’s an expensive suit and you need to go to bed, moron.” I told him after undoing his tie and beginning to get up.

As I got up, he yanked my tie so that my half standing position was now a sitting position on the bed and our faces were inches apart. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. I had no idea what he’d been drinking tonight but it had a normal alcohol smell with a mix of some kind of berry. I wasn’t fazed by his behaviour, knowing that he would never act like this sober.

He was giving me a seductive smirk so I instantly tried to get up. He kept getting handsy and I had to pin him down on the bed. His hand moved to my side and started lifting my shirt up. “Woooaahhhh..” I said while catching it and moving his hand to his own side. He laughed again with eyes as red as wine.

“C’moooon Jiminnn.” He encouraged.

“I’m straight.”

“So is spaghetti until it’s wet.”

“You’re an ACTUAL mess.” I told our maknae.

“Relax. I’m just fucking with you...though I’d rather be fucking you.”

“Oh god. Enough.” I told him. I walked over to the dresser and put his watch inside and I hung up his jacket in the closet. I wondered what was in his drink now because Jungkook was definitely straighter than a blue line on college ruled paper.

I took off his shoes, then his pants, and put the covers on top of him. He ruffled the cover up to where I could see his side and boxers from where I was standing. I shook out and smoothened his suit on the hanger.

After I finished his suit, I sat down on the blue cushiony chair that was a few feet from the bed he was resided in. He stayed obediently but started talking after a couple minutes.

“You know, Jimin...I was just thinking of the most beautiful moment in life and how we have our own stories. How fans keep losing their minds on making theories trying to understand it.”  He spoke.

This was one of my favorite eras. It really allowed me to spend time with the boys which is one of the main things I want right now.

“....and now that I think about it…. I don't even know what that stuff means.” He said honestly. “And I don’t think I’m supposed to.”