Chapter 15

“You can stop packing your bags because you aren't leaving.” Taehyung said to me.  I was filling up one of the many suitcases I had to bring with me to the door.

“It's not my choice.” I told him.

“Jimin, I’m serious.”

“So am I.” I told him, continuing to put clothes in the pack.

“You know, there’s no point.” Hoseok said on the outermost part of the doorway. “Packing all that stuff is just going to make it harder to unpack.”

I didn't say anything. I just continued.

“Guess I’m packing my bags too.” Taehyung said heading out. I stopped packing and grabbed his wrist.

“No. Come on.” I told him. Taehyung was always one to do something rash in hard times.

He jerked his hand from me. “No, Jimin! This is not right. You KNOW it's not right.”

“I know, Taehyung. But-”

“But nothing. I will walk out of Big Hit right now and Hoseok would do it with me too wouldn't you?” Taehyung asked him.

“Of course.” Hoseok answered.

“Don't.” I pressed.

“Why the hell not?!” Taehyung pushed.

“This is what it has to be! I WILL NOT let Bangtan end for this.” I told him sternly.

“It's going to end anyway! You think we actually have a chance without you?!” Taehyung asked me incredulously.

“Of course you do! You're all amazing and talented and-”

He scoffed and turned away.

“I don't make up all of BTS.” I told him.

“You're just making excuses now. It’s like you WANT to leave.” Taehyung said disgustedly.

“I don’t!”

“Then why are you letting this happen?! Why won’t you let us fight for you?”

“I understand why you’re upset. I let all of you guys down, but I can’t let this be the death of the group. I would never be able to live with myself.”

Taehyung studied me for a second, but I proceeded to talk.

“We can’t do this. We have a legacy. Millions of people on our side. Teamwork made the dream work, we can’t just let it die. Think about ARMY. They would want us to go on.”

“They would want all of Bangtan or none of Bangtan. Period.” My best friend said before he walked out of the room. I deeply sighed as Hoseok left also.

This was the worst seeing off ever.

Jin walked in the doorway shortly after.

I looked at him for a moment and he had something in his hands.

“The head wanted me to give you this note.” He said before handing it to me.

The note said:

“I’ll give you a break. You have two full days to get cleared out. See? I’m not heartless. Thank you for your time here :)

                                     -Your fave guy”

I crumpled the note and slammed it on the ground.

“What are you gonna do? Where are you going to go?” Jin asked me.

I hadn't put much thought into the plan after. I was too in shock that I had to ponder that thought in general.