Chapter 8

"C'moooon. Wakey wakeyy."

I shuffled in my bedsheets. "Go away, Taehyung."

"I would go away if I were Taehyung."

I squinted my eyes and saw a blurry Yoongi. He was wearing a black jacket so I assumed he had already freshened up and all. He had his head tilted while looking at me with a small open mouthed smile. Even without clear vision I admired him. He didn't even have to try.

That wasn't getting me out of bed though.

I turned around so that he was behind me and my stomach was rested on the bed.

He got on the bed and straddled me. "Get up." he said hitting me with a pillow.

I groaned.

"Is he awake in there?" I heard a muffled and distant Taehyung say. I hadn't known the door was closed.

"Got it." Yoongi yelled. He then leaned down.

"Rise and shine, Jiminie" he said in my ear. He got up and went over to the door, swinging it open.

"I swear, you're worse than me." he said while walking away.

I got up and stretched finally making my way downstairs. As usual, Jin had prepared something rather delicious.

".....You don't really wanna feel them shots boy. You a B boy, I'm a block boy." I heard Taehyung say. I made it down to the stair landing to see Jin with his usual Chef hat on. He was sauteing a mixture of vegetables and had other foods around him. Namjoon held his chin in his hand and watching admiringly.

"I'm a D boy, I'm a hot boy." Taehyung and Jungkook had been jamming around all of downstairs, rapping to the music that was ever so slightly playing from the headphones that resided on Taehyung's neck.

"Six shots got me feelin like Pac boy. Party all night, shit don't stop boy." They both said in unison. Taehyung danced his way over to me, Jungkook trailing behind him.

"Drunk as fuck and I'm ready to fight." I rapped the next line.

"Wildin' for the night, fuck being polite boy!" We all basically shouted.

Hoseok joined us. "Wild for the night. Fuck bein polite I'm goin-

"Ding dingdingding ding ding dingdingdingding dingdingding ding ding." Jin said imitating the beat part. We all shared a laugh.

"My boys won't hesitate to run up on your boys." Hoseok said in the way CL had.

"Wrong song." Jungkook said.

"Aware and don't care." Hoseok affirmed.

"I suddenly wanna hear 'Hello Bitches' again." Namjoon said. He grabbed the controller to the xbox and pulled up Youtube.

"Wait, if you're gonna play something shouldn't you play something everyone wants to hear?" Yoongi broke in.

Namjoon smiled widely. "It doesn't matter what you think."

"Well I wanna pick!!" Jungkook

"No. I should." I disagreed.

"Why should YOU get to pick?" Jungkook asked me.

"I was born in Busan FIRST."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I have the only food you're getting this morning, so I get the last say." Jin said. "Come eat, my children."

"Ugh. It's too far." Yoongi complained.

"I know right? That two feet is asking WAAAY too much, man." Hoseok agreed sarcastically.