Chapter 7

// "OMG DID U DIE? WHERE IS MY UPDATE?" "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ACTUAL MIND?" "UPDATE PLS UPDATE" "Are you leaving the story unfinished?" "UPDATE THE DAMN STORY" Okay so look. I got rlly tied up with school and personal goals of my own so I'm sorry for that long gap. I wanted  to let you guys know that I can't update everyday :/ I wanted to but my schedule just isn't free enough. Anyways, finally here's your update. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. PS I love it when You guys comment so comment comment comment and wOW this is 100 words. K bye. Enjoy <3//

"It's left, right, left, stomp on your right foot.. Not your left." I said demonstrating the dance move. We had been in our home dance room with the nice tan floor and the gray outlined doors. We had been facing the mirror learning a new dance a little before we went on with our free day.

"Oh my god. Jimin what is thaaaaaaaat?!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"It's a rash." I said, buttoning my shirt up more. I knew it wouldn't be believable but it would buy me time to think of a real answer.

"Jimin, I've been in the game just a little too long to not know the difference between a rash and human bite marks." Namjoon said.

Not enough time.

Jin walked over and examined the blemishes then he swatted me in the back of the head.

"Who put that on you?!" Jin demanded.

"I don't know." I said. It was the only answer I could think of. It didn't feel right to sell Yoongi out. Especially when I was unsure of what happened myself.

"How do you not know who tagged you?" Jungkook asked confused.

I grew thankful Taehyung wasn't in the room. Yoongi didn't say a word. He was actually laughing.

How was this funny?!

"Look, guys. It's not what you think. It's not what you're thinking at all." I continued.

"Then what is it?" Jin asked.

"Its-" I started. Fortunately, I got interrupted.

"Hey guys!!!"

We all turned to see who it was. It was Baekhyun, Minseok and Jongin . They were our friends from a different boy group called Exo.

"Hiii!" We all said. We all exchanged hello's and hugs.

A loud crash happened on the entrance side of the room. Kai had knocked over boxes with fragile things inside, now shattered.

"Wow. You come IN breaking things." Baekhyun said.

"Im sorry. Im seriously so sorry." Jongin apologized. "Whatever's in here, I'll replace it."

"Don't worry. I do it all the time." Namjoon assured. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're staying over." Minseok said smiling.

I went over and hugged Jongin

"BAEKHYUN!"

"TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung ran in and jumped into Baekhyun's arms. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his head and Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. Tae giggled as Baekhyun spun him around.

"Where are the rest of you?" Jin asked, hugging Minseok as a mother would hug her baby cub.

They're being a bunch of unfun dodo birds so don't expect them." Minseok said sadly.

Kai turned his neck to Baekhyun quickly. "Kyungsoo's not coming?"

Baekhyun shook his head.

"You said he would come!!!!" Kai said in a hushed voice to Baekhyun who finally stopped spinning.