Chapter 13

I woke up again in Yoongi's recognizable bed. The covers I loved along with the smell of vanilla. The notorious Kumamon plushie. I looked over and the chair near the computer had been occupied this time by Yoongi. He was sitting sideways in the chair so that I was able to see his side profile, staring at the floor. It wasn't a content stare. It seemed really troubled as if he was thinking about things beyond this room.

I raised up and pulled the covers off of me. I moved to a sitting position so that the back of my legs were rested on the side of the bed and my hands gripped the rim. After this action, I examined myself. I had been in Yoongi's clothes and I smelled like his shower gel. I hadn't felt any pain but my side had a medical patch on it. The kind they would put on you in the event that you were bleeding. It wasn't big thankfully.

There was a while of silence. I kept it silent for Yoongi so he could think. It seemed like he needed it. After some time, however, it got unbearable to me and I broke it.

"You cleaned me up.." I didn't have to ask because it wasn't a question.

"Yeah." he said lightly. He didn't look at me.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"I put a bug in your phone."

At first, I was offended that he did that without telling me, but then I grew thankful that he had because I wouldn't have been alive to be angry about it.

"How did you get me out of there?" I asked, barely remembering the events of before. I remembered leaving and aimlessly traveling but everything else after is blurry. I got beat up, Yoongi and Tae came..then what? I grew fearful he would tell me someone died in the process.

"We fought. Had to rough up the leader and the rest were cake. Most of them ran off." He told me. He still had not once looked at me.

"But no one....you didn't have to-"

"No." He interrupted. "The leader got the worst of it. And he's awake somewhere with a weird bruise on his face and years worth of headache."

I sighed in relief. "Thank God. Where are the others?"

"They saw me and Tae come in with you. None of them would sleep until you came back. You were gone for some hours." Then he paused. "I was scared."

"I'm really sorry for this. It was really stupid of me. This whole thing-"

"It wasn't your fault, it was mine." He stopped me.

"No what are you-"

"If I never said what I said to make you vanish, you wouldn't have ran off like that." He said. He finally looked at me. His eyes looked red like he had been crying but the expression on his face was hard to read. If he had been crying it was a while ago.

"I was out of the door long before you said it. None of this-that part was all on me. Don't blame yourself."

Yoongi looked away. He became fidgety and nervous. "You uh...you can go back to your room now. I just wanted...to...see you wake up and all. It was bothering me so-I um yeah."

"I'm not leaving." I told him.

"Okay, that's fine too." He said, standing up and heading for the door.

Before he got the chance, I closed the door and put my back against it. I wasn't letting him get away this time.

"What're you doing?" He asked me, standing in front of me and the door.

"We need to talk."

He sighed. "You're already speaking."

I let a brief moment of silence go by before speaking. "Honesty. No games. No coverups. Deal?"