Chapter 30 ~ waiting...

Chris – just landed babe, miss you already xx

10:24pm received

Me – miss you too, see you soon xx

Sent at 10:26pm

~ read ~

Mez Pov

And that was the last time i heard from him...

( 2 WEEKS LATER )

I haven't seen or heard from him in weeks
No phone calls, no text messages,

Nothing...

Not even a letter or anything.

I've tried calling him for what seems like the billionth time but doesn't seem to answer1

I'm starting to get really worried,

what if he's already forgotten about me??
Has he found someone else to love??
Someone better than me??

No Mez no, he wouldn't do that to you, my mind keeps telling me

But my heart tells me that

He's gone...

––––

I feel so alone...

My parents said they'd be back back weeks ago, haven't heard from them either

Why is this all happening to me??

––––

I'd like to think that he was busy rehearsing, but i can feel that he is just ignoring me, like he is waiting for me to do something about it.
If that's what we're going to be like, then do we even have a future together? Are we, so called "in love" that when all we're going to do is just blame ourselves and fight??

My thoughts are taking over me, and yet i cannot do anything about them.
I need to hear his beautiful, soulful, husky voice, or at least a message asking how I'm going without him.

Well come to think of it now, I'm not going so well,
I miss him,
And i want to be able to tell him how much i love him.
But now i see that i cant, and that ill be waiting here for a long time, when it's the right time for him i guess.

I'm in this relationship too, but right now i don't feel like it.
It hurts me knowing that he may not talk to me again, its scary to even think that, i might add, but i don't see why he is so optimistic and I'm not. He thinks that our future will be "perfect" together, that nothing will get in the way of us. But he doesn't know what I'm hiding, he doesn't know what I'm capable of, he doesn't know that one thing can change our lives forever in the matter of seconds...

And it all came down to this very moment,
I look down at the dark, tiny, little screen, waiting for the result.
My nerves are taking over and now i cannot seem to control it, from which i thought was "normal" but got a whole lot worse...

And in the matter of seconds, my life has now become a nightmare,

And the one word that i wished would never pop up onto that screen,

.

Positive.

A/N:
Omg guys I'm actually super proud of this chapter!!
And fam OMF Mez is pregnant,
Do you reckon that she'll tell Chris?? Or will it get a whole lot worse??
Please vote  and comment  on this chapter for as i really want to know what you guys think about it, feel free to inbox me or anything like that and yeh hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

– updateee, enjoyyy xxx