Father!James x Daughter!Reader

POV: Reader

*Flashback ; Age 6*

  "Daddy! Come out to play with me and My fwiends!" I exclaim with puppy dog eyes. "Not now (Y/N), I have an important meeting with Ozpin." Daddy replies apologetically. I just nod before running off to play with them on my own.

*Flashback #2 ; Age 8*

"Daddy! Can we go out and eat cake for my Birthday?" I ask while tugging at my father's sleeve. "Maybe later (Y/N), Mr.Schnee requests my presence as soon as possible." He replies and pats my head. I storm off into my room, in tears.

*Flashback #3 ; Age 11*

"Hey Dad, have fun at your meeting." I say dully to him, not even looking up from my food. "How did you know I was-" I cut my dad off. "You always are." I answer flatly and don't plan on continuing the conversation. My dad nods before leaving the house.

*Flashback #4 ; 1 week ago*

"YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME DAD!!!" I yell at him with a furious expression. "(Y/N), calm down..." He trails off. " NO! I WILL NOT! WHEN I WAS 5 YOU PROMISED TO BE THERE FOR ME BUT NOW I'M 14 AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE ONE SINGLE MOMENT!!!" I shout again. "Listen-" I cut him off. "NO! You listen to me. When was the last time we hung out just the two of us as father and daughter? 8 years... 8 YEARS I BARELY GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BUSY!!! Well, I'm done with all of this now. I'm done with this life in the shadows and definitely done with you." I rant before running out of the house with no destination.

*Present*

That day was when we arrived at Vale for the Vytal Festival. But it was the day I got kidnapped as well. Currently I am being held captive in a location unknown to me, bound to a chair with chains on my arms, legs and torso plus a gag in my mouth to top it all off.
From what I've heard the name of my captor is Cinder. My father still hasn't even noticed my disappearance yet, not that I'm surprised.

POV: James Ironwood

  The footage being recorded switched to something that I never  wanted to see. My daughter, chained to a chair with a gag in her mouth. "And to top it all off, Ironwood was so focused on bringing giant airships to Beacon that he didn't realize his own daughter go missing 1 week ago." The mysterious woman says before returning back to showing the city of Vale and rest of the Academy.
I can't believe I let this happen to her. I thought she went back to Atlas, but she was kidnapped. Ozpin saw my expression and knew I was beyond furious about what happened. "Don't worry James, we'll find her..." Ozpin says and puts a hand on my shoulder.

*6 months later*

I was strolling along the streets of Atlas when I realized how abnormally quiet it was. But after turning a corner, I saw someone who has been missing for months now. She looked... different though. Her normally (e/c) Eyes had a crimson tint to them and there was evilness in the smirk that she wore on her face. Many dead Atlassian robots lay scattered on the streets, the girl standing tall and proud in the middle of it all.

"Hello father..."

Hey Reader~Senpai! Tell me what you thought of this one-shot in the comments! This is my first published xReader and I can't wait to see what you all think! Bai~!!!