Qrow x Reader

Requested by: @Deathkat657

POV: Reader

I was walking around the bar, doing my normal duties for the night shift. One of those 'duties' being having to call people's friends to pick them up because someone got too drunk to even walk to the door. It was a pain, but I also got really good tips because I worked the night shift.
I checked the time to see that the minute hand on the clock was just about to reach the 6, the hour hand placed at the 9. Which meant my regular was going to be here any second. Right after I thought that the door flung open, revealing the scythe-weilding huntsman himself. "Nice to see you Qrow, what can I get you tonight?" I greet him as he slides himself into a stool at the bar. "Your number?" He suggests slyly, making me chuckle. "Haha very funny Qrow." I smirk, handing him one of the stronger boozes we had on the shelves. "Don't drink too much of that stuff, don't wanna call Tai again to pick you up because you almost got yourself killed out there since you were too drunk." I warn him, walking over to another customer and taking her order.
While I'm doing that, my best friend, (f/n), got Qrow another few drinks. I just gave the customer her glass of red wine before the door opened again, and in came my ex. I haven't seen him since I caught him cheating on me with a huntress. Now he's single and wants to get back together with me. "Ugh" I groan, rolling my eyes as he sits at the bar. "Hey babe~" he greets with a smirk. "I'm not your babe anymore (b/n)." I respond, annoyed and walk over to the shelves. Qrow eyes (b/n) up and down with hard eyes, gulping the rest of his sixth glass down.
"You want another one Qrow? Or are you good for the night?" I ask as I pick up his glass from the counter. "I think I'm done with that, but I want something else." Qrow smirks and puts his elbow on the table, his head resting on his palm. "And you'll get it~ ;) .... it's called a check." I tease with a wink and he pouts.
"Hey! (Y/n)! Is that your new boyfriend or something?!" (B/n) asks angrily after slamming his glass onto the counter. "Yes, I am. Got a problem with that?" Qrow responds for me with a glare. "Cause I was wondering if you mind her comin' home with me tonight?" He smirks and grips my arm. "Yeah- no. I actually already have plans tonight. I'm going home with my boyfriend." I respond, ripping my arm away from him and smirking. (B/n) growls and walks out. "So, what were you saying?" Qrow asks with a flirtatious - and drunk - smirk. My face goes completely red. "I- uh um... y-you know, he's gone now so you c-c-can stop acting l-like that..." I say nervously. "C'mon, we done wanna be liars now do we?" The huntsman argues, holding my hand. "I-uh I g-g-g-guess....?" I reply, going and changing out of my uniform and into my regular outfit. "(F/N)! Can you finish up the shift for me?" I shout to her as I walk out from the changing room and hold hands with Qrow, my face still cherry red. "Sure thing, have fun~!" (F/n) sing-songs with a wink and my face getts redder, if that's even possible.

This was an .. interesting night.... heh heh

Thanks for this request! I had a TON of fun writing this! What did you think?