Ruby x Reader

Stolen Valentine

Volume/AU: none?

Ruby Rose x Fem!Reader

Warning: Includes Yuri and MIGHT have angst so prepare for gayness and tissues

Outfit Of The Chapter:

Reader's POV

I walked through the hallways of Beacon Academy with what little confidence I possessed. It was Valentine's day once again, my first Valentine's day at this school. The school halls were decorated with pink, white and red decorations, all suitable for the love-filled holiday. In my arms sat a heart shaped box with homemade chocolate chip cookies, a small red teddy bear and a pink note that were all addressed to the one and only Ruby Rose.
I had been friends with her, as well as her sister Yang, for years and decided that after 2 years of keeping my feelings for her inside to confess. The door to the dorm that held Team RWBY was coming closer but was open a smal bit, just enough for me to be able to see inside. As I gazed through, I spotted the one thing that horrified me the most.
Weiss Schnee confessing to Ruby, asking her to be her Valentine. "I know I can be a bit... selfish... at times, but would you be my Valentine?" The ice queen questioned Ruby with a blush spreading across her pale cheeks. I never heard Ruby's answer as I dropped my items I had held and dashed back to my dorm, tears trickling down my cheeks as I did so.
That ice queen stole her from me. She has everything and she took the one person I loved. Ruby was never rightfully mine, I'm aware of that. But Weiss doesn't deserve her kindness. Her silliness. Her innocence. I slammed the door to my dorm room, which was empty as my teammates were out with their dates on the now much less joyful day.
About five minutes into my crying, I heard a light knock on the door. "C-come in" I stated with a wavering voice due to the crying I did moments before. The door slowly creaked open, and I immediately recognized the black and red apparel as she carried in the long forgotten gifts that I had dropped.
"I uh, thank you for the gifts (y/n)! The cookies are delicious and the bear is really soft! And I, I read the card!" The child-like girl exclaimed happily with a nervous undertone in her voice. My heart raced at the realization that she read what I had wrote for her. "I would love to be your Valentine!" She added with a cheeky smile. I was in complete and utter shock at this, but smiled nevertheless.
"B-but what about Weiss? I heard her confess to you?" I questioned curiously as I tilted my head. Ruby laughed slightly before her response came. "She was practicing on me! Weiss has a crush on that new guy, Neptune and wanted to practice asking him to be her Valentine!" She explained as if it was obvious before enveloping me in a hug. It was such a blissful moment that I forgot all about the aching that was in my heart moments ago. One thing crossed my mind at that moment. Best . Valentine's Day . Ever !

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING!!!! But Happy late Valentine's Day!! I decided to add a little angst to this one mixed with some fluff at the beginning and end. I REALLY hope you all liked it and had a fantastic Valentine's Day!! Love you all!! Cya next time~ ♡♡♡