Adam x Reader

Dedicated to: HoldingOn2MCR
POV: Reader

*flashback: 4 years ago*
I coughed as I ran throughout the attic of burning orphanage that used to be my home, trying to find an exit. The White Fang had come and started the fire before killing everyone in sight. You see, I'm the only faunus in the orphanage, but I'm kept hidden in the attic usually since everyone here hated faunus. So, the White Fang thought that this was filled with only humans, and I really hope I'm not killed.
When I finally reached the door going downstairs, I realized that it was locked from the outside. How am I supposed to escape now?!?! My coughing started to get worse and I thought it couldn't get worse. That was when I heard footsteps on the floor below me and then the door to here getting smashed. The fox ears on my head twitched due to the loud noise. I turned towards the door to find a boy who looks to be about 2 years older than me with red and brown hair, a white fang mask, bull horns and a black and red outfit.
His eyes were drawn to my fox ears before he suddenly mumbled an incoherent word, picking me up and racing out of the building. "You're a faunus... but I .. heard that this was filled with faunus hating humans" the male said the word 'humans' with venom. "It is... I was told I had to stay here until I'm 18. But I guess that's not happening." I respond while staring at the bright orange flames as they dance in the wind. "Well, I'm Adam. Would you like to come with us and join the White Fang? If you do I promise you will never be ridiculed again." My name is (Y/n), and I guess it sounds like fun. At least it's better than living off the streets, heh." I give him my answer and he stands up before helping me up off the ground aswell.

*flashback over*

  From there Adam taught me how to fight using my sword which also transforms into a long-distance sniper rifle

  From there Adam taught me how to fight using my sword which also transforms into a long-distance sniper rifle. We're going to be invading Beacon tomorrow, and I was told that Adam wants me in his room. As I approach the entrance, I ask before entering. When he gives me a 'come in', I enter to see him sitting on his bed with his mask off. I look into his crimson eyes as I sit next to him. "You called for me?" I ask him. "Yes, exactly 4 years ago I saved you from the fire we started. And we've been gkkd comrads ever since. But, I wanna take this to the next level." Adam states while looking into my (e/c) eyes. 
"You mean-" he cuts me off. "I love you, (y/n)..... and that's also why I want you to stay here tomorrow." Adam confesses. "What?!?!?! Adam, I love you too and would love nothing more to be your girlfriend. But, I'm not the same weak, scared little girl you saved from the aticc in the orphanage 4 years ago!! Because of you, I'm stronger than ever. I'm going to Beacon and I am going to slaughter every last only of those filthy humans." I state the last sebtence with venom laced ibto every word before walking out of the tent.

POV: Adam

Before (y/n) walked out, she had a gleam in her eyes that has never been there in the past. Her once purly innocent and kind eyes have turned into ones of evil and blood lust. The girl who a couple years ago was my light in the darkness, I corrupted to blend into the darkness as well.

What have I done..?

Should I make a part 2 of this?