Pyrrha x Reader

I am SO SORRY that this took so long to post! I worked really hard on it, enjoy!
Requested by: @howlovelydeath
WARNING: THIS CONTAINS YURI!
Also, Pyrrha and (y/n) are 13 at the moment.

I am SO SORRY that this took so long to post! I worked really hard on it, enjoy!Requested by: @howlovelydeathWARNING: THIS CONTAINS YURI!Also, Pyrrha and (y/n) are 13 at the moment

Outfit when you're 13 ^^^

Outfit When You're 15 ^^

POV: Reader

  "Pyrrha! C'mon! You can't go easy on me now, we'll be eligible for the student-wide Sanctum Tournament next year! We must practice to our best abilities or our chances at winning are as good as none!" I exclaim to my best friend while we spar, her using her spear/gun/sword and shield, me using my twin katanas/bow and arrows. To be honest, I liked her as a little bit more than a friend, but she would never like me. We've been friends since we met in 5th grade, and she's perfect! Where as I'm just, me.
Pyrrha must have notice my slight change in n mood because she stopped the match. "Are you ok (y/n)? You seem a little .. down." My red-headed crush asks me with concern laced into her words. "I'm fine. It's just, I like this girl. She's so perfect, from her looks to her amazing fighting skills, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me back because I'm just .... me." I confess, Pyrrha not knowing that I'm talking about her. I plop onto the ground, hugging my knees to my chest. The sound of footsteps makes it's way to my ears before she sits next to me.
"Any girl would be lucky to have you. You're perfect just the way you are, and if she doesn't see that, then it's her loss." Pyrrha smiles sadly at me before going to walk away, but I grab her wrist before she can leave. "Don't go." I stand up and look into her emerald green eyes with my pleading (e/c) eyes. "You should go tell the girl how you feel, she'll accept you for sure." Pyrrha suggests with a sad look in her eyes. "I will. Pyrrha? Can I tell you something?" I ask her with a smile. She has a shocked look on her face. "I like you." I state, kissing her cheek as both of our faces begin to match the color of her hair.

Time Skip.. 15 Years Old

"(Y/n) where are we going?" My girlfriend asks as I lead her to the cafe while holding my hands over her eyes. "You'll see~" I sing-song with a giggle. Today is our two year anniversary of being girlfriends, and I have a whole day planned. Starting with going to the cafe, and ending with snuggling in my living room while watching a cheesy romance movie.
Last year we went ice skating, shopping, sparring, and went out to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together. Pyrrha also planned that one so I got to do it this time. I have a list of everythjng we'll do and when we'll do it in my pocket. Also, since I like to plan ahead, at home I have the presents for Pyrrha for our next three anniversaries! Suddenly, I get pulled out of my thoughts by us arriving at our first destination. The cafe is called 'Sugar Sweet Treat Cafe', we came here for our first date.
I uncover Pyrrha's eyes and she smiles as she looks at the sign. "I remember this cafe, it had so many delicious sweets." Pyrrha comments fondly at the memory. I grab her by the wrist and happily pull her inside. "Hello (y/n), hello Pyrrha! What would you two lovebirds like today?" Sayaka, my childhood friend, greets us with a smile. "Hey Sayaka! I would like (f/h/d) (favorite hot drink), a peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream, and four cinnamon buns please!" I order for the both of us with an excited grin. She nods and puts together our order within a few minutes. "That would be 20.75 please!" Sayaka states as she places the drinks and food on the counter. I pull out the money, handing it to her - along with a tip - and taking our order to a booth next to a window near the back. "I could've payed for part of it you know." Pyrrha states with a light blush as she sips the peppermint hot coco. "Oh please! I wanted to take care of it. You're too nice Pyrrha!" I respond with a cheeky smile before finishing off one of the scrumptious cinnamon rolls. As I am about to take a sip of the (f/h/d), the door is opened again to reveal two shady looking people who close the door behind them. As I look closer I realize they also quickly and quietly used a bit of fire dust to fuse the door closed. I slowly reach for my katanas as one approaches the counter and pulls out a gun, pointing it at Sayaka. I duck under the table along with Pyrrha and most of the rest of the people in the store in a panic. The one who isn't pointing a gun pulls down the shades to the windows and turns off the lights. They then use ropes infused with fire dust to tie us up. I try and reach for my weapons, but the rope just burns me even more each time I try. "Hey! You! What do you think you're doing?!" One of them yells in my direction. "I-I-I" I stutter before she picks me up and throws me down in the middle of the room. She grabs my katanas and an arrow from my quiver before turning the swords into their bow form. "Ahh~ so you're a huntress." She smirks and her partner finishes robbing the store from everything and anything valuable. The woman pulls back the arrow and shoots it into the center of my chest. The two teleport away before the police bust in. Everything from that moment on was like it was in slow motion. Once Pyrrha manages to untie herself, she does the same to me while crying my name. "Don't leave me (y/n).." she says sadly with a waterfall of tears leaving her eyes. I smile lightly and place my right hand on her cheek, kissing her left one. "Love someone, who deserves you... who you'll protect with your.. life like I did for you..." I state before coughing out blood. Black dots begin to flood my vision before my body goes completely limp....