Penny x Sister! Reader

Salutations!

Volume/AU: Vol 3

Penny Polendina x Sister!Reader

Warning: This is NOT incest, Penny and the reader's relationship is entirely platonic. Also, this will be the first of a three part one shot, and most likely will be made into a series after volume 8 is released. If you are not caught up on RWBY then I suggest doing so because there will be spoilers in part three for volume 7.

Outfit(s):

Reader's POV

Reader's POV

     "Have we almost arrived, Special Operative Schnee?" I asked my partner, not a trace of human emotion in my voice.

     "Yes, Miss Polendina. In fact, that is Beacon right there." Winter replied, looking out the window to our right, causing me to follow her gaze.

     Directly in my line of sight was a large, almost castle-like building, surrounded by many trees and people in different uniforms, including some distinct Atlas Academy uniforms. "Oh, and, Special Operative Schnee?"

     "Yes, Miss Polendina?"

    "Pardon me asking but, whose fight was it that you were so eager to watch on your scroll earlier?" I tilted my head in curiosity while she stayed standing, prepared to leave the ship.

     "My sister's."

     After those two simple words, the airship landed in front of the academy and we began our decent down the ramp with two of the Atlesian Military Robots following closely behind us.

    "Winter!" an unfamiliar voice called to my partner, before two of the girls from the fight earlier on came running closer to us. I kept my guard up, sticking close to the eldest Schnee as she approached the pair. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh— your presence honors us."

     Winter didn't make any moves to acknowledge the young girl's greeting and instead gazed around the area skeptically. "Beacon... it's been a long time. The air feels... different."

     "I mean it is fall so, it's probably colder.." the white haired girl's friend spoke for the first time before getting punched by the girl whom I assumed was Winter's sister.

     "So, what are you doing here?"

     "Classified."

      "Oh, right, Well, how long are you staying?"

     "... Classified."

     "Of course."

     After the girl's statement the air seemed to fill with an awkward silence... until the silver eyed girl decided to break it. "Well, this is nice... I think."