Roman x Daughter!Reader Pt.2

New Outfits:

Day-

Night-

Night-

A few days later

A few days later...

I walk through the halls of Beacon Academy, heading towards the library to read a book, which is what normal people do in the library. Well when I approached the library I realized that I wouldn't be doing much peaceful reading here today. You see, team RWBY is playing a loud board game while team JNPR - minus Nora who is sleeping - is reading. You wanna know how I got into Beacon, don't you? (FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN!!) Well - long story short - I am posing as a transfer student from another school, saying that my family just moved here and I wanted to come to Beacon under the last name (l/n). Ozpin put me in with Team RWBY so that I was in a team and not alone. Ok, now back to the present. (The fourth wall has been rebuilt !!). I try to walk past the team without them noticing me so maybe I could peacefully read, but they spot me before I even approach. "Hey (y/n)!! Come play with us! Blake didn't want to so c'mon! You can fill in for her." Yang calls me over while Ruby and Weiss are busy crying over their defeat. "*sigh* why not?" I respond and sit down in the now empty seat.
After picking up and scanning my cards, I choose a few and destroy Yang's troops in seconds. " I win." I state wi th a smirk. She looks from me to the board quickly about 10 times. "H-how did you-?!?!" Yang is highly confused. "I used to play this when I was younger with my mom and dad. My dad taught me how to win in a flash and my mom taught me how to not be a sore loser like my dad. I usually won though so I didn't need to worry about the second one as much." I cut her off before she finishes her question with a stoic expression.
Before she could ask furthed, Jaune approaches and asks Weiss if he could play. I don't really pay attention until two males walk up to the table. One of them is a blonde monkey faunus with an open whire collared shirt, showing his abs. The other has blue hair, goggles on his head, and a red jacket. "Sup losers!" The monkey faunus greets. "Hey Sun." Ruby replies casually. "Ruby, Yang, Blake, Ice queen, --" Sun gets cut off by Weiss complaining, "Why does everyone keep calling me that?!". "I'm (y/n) (l/n)." I introduce, recieving a nod from 'Sun' and the other dude. "I never got the chance to formally introduce you to my old friend." Sun states, motioning towards the other guy whose name has yet to be revealed. "Hey, aren't libraries for reading?" He asks, earning a 'thank you!' From Ren in the background. I once again zone out of the conversation to play on my scroll, only occasionally listening to certain things.
  The only things I picked up are:
1) the blue haired dude's name is Neptune
2) he's from Haven
3) Neptune flirted with Weiss
And
4) Blake walked away

Small Time Skip

"Ugh! Why did I let you play?!?!" Yang exclaims, frusterated as we walk into the dorm. "You're just mad cause the new girl beat you. See if you had just attacked when I told you none of this would have happened." Her little sister responds with a giggle. I'm about to sit down when both Weiss and I notice Blake about to leave. "Stop." Weiss orders, making Blake drop her hand to her side. "Lately you've been quiet, antisocial and moody." Ice queen continues. "Uuhhh have you met Blake?" Yang intervenes. "Which I get, is kind of your 'thing'. But you've been doing it more than usual. Which quite frankly, is unacceptable. You made a promise to me - to all of us - that you would let us know if something was wrong. SO BLAKE BELLADONNA, WHAT . IS . WRONG!" Weiss rambles before doing a weird battle stance on an unbalanced chair. "I just- I don't understand how everyone can be so calm." Our black haired friend confesses.
"You're still thinking about Torchwick?" Ruby asks, making my heart race faster. "Torchwick! The White Fang! All of it! Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!" Blake exclaims. "Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the huntsmen I'm sure they can handle it." Yang tries to reason with Blake. "Well I'm not! They don't know the White Fang like I do." Blake continues. "Ok, between blowing up night clubs, stopping thieves, and fighting for freedom, I'm sure the 3 of you think you're all ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er-do-wells." Weiss states, earning a confused look from Ruby, Yang and I. "Uhh, who?" The youngest one spoke the three of us's minds. "But let me once again be the voice of reason. We're students, we're not ready to handle this sort of situation." Weiss finishes her thought. "Well, yeah, but--" Ruby gets cut off. "We're Not Ready!" Ice Queen exclaims. "And we may never be ready!our enemies aren't just gonna sit around and wait for graduation day. They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is but it's coming! Whether we're ready ... or not." Blake interupts. "Okay! All in favor of being the youngest huntresses to single-handedly bring down a corrupt organization conspiring against the kingdom of Vale... say aye!" My cloaked friend says very quickly. "Yes! I love it when you're feisty." Yang responds with excitement. "Well, I guess it could be fun." Weiss admits. "I think I'm gonna stay behind on this one..." I speak up for the first time since entering the room. "None of you said 'aye'.." Ruby pouts.
"Alright then, we're in this together." Blake smiles, completely ignoring my rejection. "Let's hatch a plan!!" Ruby exclaims excitedly. "Yeah!" Her older sister agrees. "*ggaaassppp* I left my board game in the library!" The youngest one says dramatically before dashing off to retrieve it. "We're doomed." Weiss states, shaking her head as we hear a faint 'I'll be right back!' From R Ruby as she rushes through the halls. Seconds later I hear the voices of Cinder, Mercury and Emerald faintly down the hall. My mind races as I stop time, changing into my night outfit and darting out of the building, getting out of sight before I let the time go again. I pull my fingers through my long, straight, dark blue wig that I put on. My eyes are now (f/c) instead of (e/c) so I'm completely in disguise.

The Next Day...

I didn't show up in classes the next day, but I'm pretty sure no one noticed. I stayed out, doing ... things while waiting for when they head out tonight. I plan to follow Blake since she will most likely go to the White Fang meeting. I wait for them to leave the school and spot that Blake is accompanied by the monkey faunus, Sun.

Time Skip To When They Arrive

I watch the meeting from outside a slightly open window, keeping my eyes on both my father & Neo, and Blake & Sun. My father rambles on and on about nonsense, and I take a picture of the stolen Paladin. I stole that - and a few others - when I still worked here with him. He says that his 'employer snagged a few before they hit the shelves', the 'employer' was me. I used my time manipulation so to steal them before anyone noticed they were missing. My father notices Blake and Sun, and I realize what they're going to do once I see them looking at the power box. So, I jump down from the window and hide in the shadows, knowing they'll come through there. I slow time so that I can run and be faster than them. Once we get to a certain location and the rest of team RWBY joins us, I hide in the shadows above the fight.
After filming the majority ot the fight on my scroll I see Neo jump into the battle, so I stop the recording. "Ladies, Ice Queen, always a pleasure. Neo, if you would." My father states and I jump down from my spot, slicing away the illusion his 'partner' created using my (w/t).  We look into the air to see an airship flying away with the duo on it. "Guess he got himself a new henchman." Yang states the obvious. "Way to state the obvious." I respond with my thoughts, my voice sounding a little different than it normally sounds. "Hey, who are you?" I hear Ruby ask with a curiosity filled voice. "That is none of your concern." I respond with a stoic expression as I turn to face them.
"You look familiar, do we know you? Do you work with them?" Blake questions me. "I get that a lot, I would have remembered meeting young ladies with such a predictable fighting style." The group looks visibly offended by my comment. "And I used to, but left them. Now I'm what some would call an 'Anti-Hero'. I don't work with the bad guys but I'm not with the good guys either. I fight alone, for my own beliefs, and against anyone I choose - good or bad." I finish explaining what I techniqually am. They all look confused. I sigh, knowing they probably will never understand what I currently am. "I will give you one tid bit of information... outside your closest friends, trust no one." With that, I disappear from their sight, without a trace. Leaving them to wonder what will happen next....