Ironwood x Reader Pt.1

Requested By: RWBY10101

You are the oldest Schnee sibling in this!!!! And since Ironwood has no Canon age (none of the characters do honestly), I'm just gonna say he's 38. Winter is gonna be 25, and you'll be 10 years older than her. Weiss will be 17 and Whitley is gonna be 14.

Your amazing outfit (you can choose if you want the red or pink accents on it)(I'll tell you when you start wearing it):

Weapon:

POV: Reader (19 years old)

I ran around my room, making sure to be as quite as possible while I pull out all my pre-packed bags. You see, my father - Jaques Schnee - hasn't been the nicest lately. Since so far I'm the only one out of my siblings who never inheritted the snow white hair and icy blue eyes. That's because my actual mother got killed by the White Fang, my father re-married, then they had my siblings.
I'm sick of being ridiculed by my father and step-mother for being the odd one out in this family. That's why I'm leaving. For good. I already bought a new scroll that I've hidden so that no one can track or contact me. After having all my necessities, I grab the final thing... my weapon. It's a scythe that transforms into a sword and can shoot bullets named Blizzard Flame. I've been sneaking out to take lessons for a few years and finally will be able to train more without worrying about being caught.
Once I know I have everything, I write a note, leaving it on my bed for the maids to find in the morning saying "Bye Bye Biatch!". And with that, I jumped out the window of my first story bedroom.

Time Skip (Now You're Wearing The Outfit) (Now In Volume 3!) (Age 35)

Recently, I've been lingering around the Vytal Festival, watching Weiss's fights to see how she's been doing. I haven't seen her in person in so long... I guess I missed her? Even so, I do not regret my choice to run away when I did. I will never regret that decision. If I didn't escape that prison called a mansion, who knows what would've happened to me. Anyway, enough thinking about that. After running away, I bought an apartment in Mistral and trained day after day for years until I became specialized in wielding a scythe. From then on I took a multitude of jobs from people. Good guys, bad guys, defenseless citizens. I didn't care who it was from, that's how I made money for things like food, water, ammunition, etc. That's how my life has been for over a decade now. I've come to be known as the Snow Phantom. Since my semblance is to alter memories, I always make sure my clients don't remember my name or appearance. So that's what they named me.
I know what you're thinking, "I thought glyphs were inherited in your family!". That's from my step-mother, so I have my own semblance. Putting that aside from my thoughts, I continue to walk in the shadows, observing the people. Not knowing I was being watched....

Time Skip

Everything was chaos. Atlesian robots turned against us, many different species of Grimm flooded the streets, and destruction was happening at every turn. I used my scythe to fight off anything that approached me, causing scrap metal to scatter on the floor. Suddenly, right after I decapitated a Beowolf, I felt myself being tackled to the ground by another. "Oh great, it was a whole pack." I mutter to myself, beyond pissed. That was when out of nowhere, the weight of a Beowolf disappeared, along with the rest of the pack. A hand was reached put for me to take to pull myself up. Instead of pulling myself up with the hand, I stood on my own, ignoring the polite gesture.
"Are you ok?" A deep, gruff voice asked with concern. "Fine." I mumbled before looking up to meet his deep blue eyes with my (e/c) ones. I freeze in place, also noticing his Atlas uniform. At this, I step away, pulling my hood up over my head. I can't get distracted by emotions. They're stupid. They'll make you trust somone who shouldn't be trusted. It plays tricks on you! Emotions make me vulnerable and weak.

I cannot be affected by love....

That's it for part one!!! Most of it was basically background on you, but wutever! I loved this idea and had to write it before I lost in my mind what I'd write for it! Part 2 will have more Ironwood x Reader. Stuff!!!