Blake x Reader

Repairing Severed Bonds

Volume/AU: Volume 4

Blake x Faunus!Reader

Warning(s): will probably contain at least some cussing, also has girl x girl stuff but if you've made it this far in the book you should probably know that by now 😂

Requested By: Vidu2003

Outfit Of The Chapter:

^Reader

^Rosario

^Rosario

Blake's POV

I took in the sights as I finally arrived with Sun at my home, Menagerie. The shopping center was crowded with many Faunus, and I could tell my blonde friend was shocked by it. "Woah, I've never seen so many Faunus in one place!" He exclaimed, looking around at all the different types of Faunus while I kept my gaze straight ahead. "This is the one place everyone can feel safe. No matter who or what they are." I replied, spotting a the back of a (short/average height/tall), familiar looking girl, but I thought nothing of it.

"Sure is, uh, crowded, huh?"

"Yes, yes it is."

We continued walking, and eventually, after some more conversation, we finally arrived at my home. My parents were very happy to see me home, and after tea, Mom approached me with a question. "Have you spoken to (y/n) at all yet, Blake?" The words shocked me, but I shook my head no as my answer.

"Who's (y/n)? How come I've never heard of her?" Sun was curious as to why my Mom brought this up, and probably was wondering why I never mentioned her to him.

"She's an old friend of mine. She's lived on Menagerie her whole life. But I haven't seen her since I had left to be in the White Fang when I was a child."

"Oh they were the cutest friends! I still have a picture of them from when they were younger." Mom then got up, left the room, and came back with a picture that brought back many memories of (y/n) and I's previous friendship.