Winter x Reader

WARNING!! THIS IS YURI & A LITTLE ANGST CAUSE I LIKE MAKING YOU ALL CRY!!!

You can pick which is your outfit!

POV: Reader

My girlfriend Winter and I were walking along the streets of Atlas, holding hands and talking up a storm. "(Y/n), can I tell you something?" Winter asks, stopping in her tracks with me following the suit and turning to face her. "What is it?" I urge her to continue. "Your brother, Qrow, and I were speaking yesterday. And he told me he loved me.." she started nervously. "Yeah, so?" I question with fists clenched. "I told him I loved him too....!" My girlfriend replies and I stand there in shock. "Y-you what..?" I say gently as tears gather up in my eyes. "I'm so sorry! I don't know why! I love you but I think I might love him aswell! What should I do?!" My snow angel finishes with a panicked look on her beautifully pale face.
"I say you follow your heart. I'll be happy for you whether you choose me or not." I respond with a small smile as I turn and walk home, tears streaming down my face. I can't blame Qrow, neither Winter nor I told anyone of our relationship. Plus, who wouldn't love Winter? She's strong, gorgeous, gentle but tough at the same time! Winter is every man and woman's dream girlfriend! I just hope she chooses me....

Time skip

My girlfriend called me, telling me to come over her house because she finally made her decision after one long week had passed. I raced to her door and knocked. No answer. I knocked again, a bit louder and followed by a shout saying, "Hey!! It's me!! Open up!!". Once again, no response. Next, as last resort I pull out the spare key Winter gave me and walk into the house. When I reach her living room, I find the answer I never wanted to see.
It was Winter making out with my brother. Tears slowly trickled down my cheeks as I sadly smiled at them and left. 'At least I know now rather than later.' I think to myself repeatedly with a lump in my throat and my cheeks never drying.

Time Skip

Qrow and Winter dated for 4 years before they decided to tie the knot and my brother proposed to her. Now, it's the day of their wedding and of course Winter chose me as her Maid Of Honor. It's painful. Watching them be happy together. Watching them kiss eachother as if they're the only people on earth. Listening to their lovely vows as is they have never loved anyone else. Feeling abandoned by the only person I ever truly loved. Tears gathering up in my eyes every night before sleep for the past 4 years.
Every morning I wake up, wondering what would've happened if Winter chose me. Every day I walk through the streets, remembering when Winter would take me there for walks, shopping, ice cream, and more. Winter .... It pains me to even think of her name. It used to be my favorite season. Now, it is the one that brings me the most sorrow. Spring gives life. Summer gives light. Autumn brings death. And Winter brings dread.
Nothing is as bright as it used to be. People used to see and  compliment on my real, bright smile every day. But since Winter and I broke apart, they're lucky to see it once a year. I lightly clap as the ceremony ends as the beautiful snow angel kisses the dashing crow. And that day, I made a vow aswell... to myself. It was never to love anyone ever again as much as I did to Winter...