Blake x Reader

Requested by: @howlovelydeath
THIS IS YURI!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Your outfit is on the rightAnd you are also a money faunus like Sun with a monkey tail

And you are also a money faunus like Sun with a monkey tail.
POV: Reader

I was swinging through the trees of Menagerie, laughing as I approach the Belladonna household. After knocking on the door a few times, Mrs.Belladonna - or Kali - approached. "Hi Mrs.Belladonna!!" I greet happily. "Hello (y/n), and I've told you call me Kali. What did you need?" Mrs.Bell- I mean, Kali responds with a gentle smile. "I was wondering if I could come in for tea! My parents are away and I tried to make tea .... buuuttt I kinda messed it up, badly" I laugh nervously.
"Of course (y/n)! Come on in!" Kali exclaims, moving to the side to let me in. I was about to enter when I realised something. "Ugh! So sorry, I forgot something at home! I'll be back soon!" I apologize as I swing through the tree branches to get to my house, giggling along the way. As I reach my bedroom window, I jump through and grab my pair of goggles with a gold outline that my childhood bestie gave me. I hop back out the window and swing back towards the Belladonna household. On my way I spot a familiar cat faunus beginning to walk down the hill, followed by another monkey faunus. "BLAKE!!!" I shout and jump off the vine in her direction, accidentally tackling her. "YOU'RE HERE!!!" I shout again while hugging her tight.
"(Y/n)?!?!" Blake exclaims and hugs back. I nod rapidly as we stand up and the blonde faunus looks at us confused. "Sun, this is my childhood friend, (y/n). (Y/n), this is my friend I met at Beacon, Sun." Blake introduces us. "Hi Sun! Nice to meet you!" I greet with a big smile and swishing my tail back and forth. "Nice to meet you too (y/n)!"  Blondie replies enthusiastically.
"Blake! I was just heading to your house, your parents will be so happy to see you again!! C'mon!" I decide, grabbing their wrists and dragging them down to her house. The two talk for a few seconds as I knock on the door but I don't pay attention to what they're saying. Kali opens the door and her eyes widen when she sees Blake. "Lookie who I found~!" I sing-song, my smile never faltering. "Blake?" Kali asks in shock. "Hi, Mom." Blake responds. Soon, Kali walked over and hugged her. "My baby girl" the mother says happily as Blake eases into the hug.
"Kali! Who is it?!" Ghira shouts from inside with his commanding voice. When he sees who it is, his face turns from frusterated, to shocked, to happy as Sun and I high-five. We then all go inside to have some tea together. "We were horrified when we heard the news. The kingdom of Vale wasn't perfect, but it certainly didn't deserve what happened. We were both so worried." Kali says gently. "I was worried too!" I exclaim making Kali and Blake giggle. "Pfft, please! I knew she'd be fine!" Ghira lies. "That isn't the slightest bit true." Kali reveals. "You should have seen him pacing" I continue, holding in my laughter. "You guys have nothin' to worry about. I've seen your daughter in action before! And trust me, she's got some moves!" Sun exclaims as I can't contain my laughter anymore. "And what exactly do you mean by that, Mr.Wukong?" Ghira asks while glaring at him. "I-uh-well, you see sir, it's just that-y'know, she's such a good fighter and all. Uh, and as a fellow fighter, I have a lot of respect for her." Sun starts rambling to Ghira.
"Why is he here again?" Kali asks her daughter. "He.. just kinda, followed me home." She responds and I make an 'o' with my mouth. "I see.." her mother responds as Sun finishes his babbling. Everyone stares at him as he uses his tail to pour more tea. "This tea is really good." He changes the subject, making me giggle. "I like him.." Kali whispers to Blake. "Mom!" Blake whispers back harshly while I pull her into a side-hug.
"This kitty cat is mine!" I exclaim as I playfully kiss the cheek of a red-faced Blake. Everyone else stares at the two of us as I happily hug Blake. After a couple minutes of pure silence, Kali and Ghira start laughing while Sun is just confused. "Now (y/n) I like!" Ghira exclaims. "I do like her as well." Kali states, smiling. "What..? I'm confused. What just happened?!" The blonde asks, curiosity evident in his voice. "Blakey's mine now! Tee hee, sorry Sun!" I respond with a cheerful smile before stickin my tongue out at him and snuggling into Blake more. The whole time, Blake is sitting there, a blushing mess.

Tada!!!! Sorry this took so long, but I hope you liked it!!

RWBY x Reader One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara