Ironwood x Reader (pt.2)

Attention

Volume/AU: Volume 4

Father!Ironwood x Daughter!Reader (part II)

Warning(s): This is not a romantic reltionship between the father and daughter, it is 100% platonic

Side Note: this is NOT a part two for the Ironwood x Reader that has "pt.1" in the title. It's the highly requested second part to the first chapter of this book. If you forget what that chapter had in it or never read it, I suggest reading that first oneshot before continuing.

Outfit of the Chapter:

Previously.........

Many dead Atlassian robots lay scattered on the streets, the girl standing tall and proud in the middle of it all.

"Hello father..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's POV

My father looked much different than the last time I had seen him. He had grown slight facial hair and bags - assumably from lack of sleep - were prominent under his eyes. "(Y/n)?" Ironwood questioned, voice shaking like a leaf as he asked this while a smirk found its way onto my chapped lips. "The one and only, father." I responded, saying the word 'father' with distaste as if it were nothing but dirt in my mouth.

"You're back.." he trailed off, probably not believing that I, his only daughter, was there in front of him in that moment. "Oh, I'm not here for a family reunion, father. I was sent by someone, someone far more powerful that you or me or anyone else here. I bet you're familiar with her aren't you, father?" I said, Ironwood's eyes widening as I said 'her', making me assume he knew who I was speaking of. "No, you wouldn't. My daughter-" I cut my father off before he could continue. "I would, and I did. Your 'daughter' is gone, and isn't coming back. If anything, you're stupid for not joining her as well. Unlike you I will be on the winning side, and will bring you pain worse than you ever caused me." My statement left an uneasiness in the air, his eyes widening in shock and slight fear and my face becoming void of any emotion.

"Well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat, I have things to do and places to be. I assure you, we will be seeing each other again. And be warned, next time I won't be as peaceful." And with that, I used an illusion to disappear in a puff of smoke, returning to Salem's hideout. As I walk in the door to the meeting room, all eyes turn to me, including the Mistress herself. "I apologize for being late, it took longer than I expected to inform my father of where my loyalties lie" the words flow out of my mouth as I bow my head slightly before looking up to meet Salem's gaze. "It is quite alright child, as long as the job is done." Comes her response, causing me to walk to my seat between Hazel and Watts.

     "Dr. Watts, you are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral."

     "Very good."

     "Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the spring maiden."

     "Gladly" Tyrian proceeds his response with maniacal giggles.

    "(Y/n), I would like you to accompany Tyrian on his hunt."

   "Of course." I reply with little to no emotion and a nod, glancing over to Tyrian for a few moments before switching my gaze back to my Mistress.

    "And Hazel, I'm sending you to the leader of the White Fang. Adam Taurus has arranged the meeting, the boy continues to prove loyal. Ensure that Sienna Khan feels the same."

    "As you wish"

     Cinder signaled to Emerald that she would like to say something, before the girl was encouraged to speak by Salem. "She wants to know... what about the girl?" She questions nervously, obviously intimidated by her audience.

     "Tch, what about her? Seems to me like this is Cinder's problem, not ours." Watts comments smugly, angering Cinder and making me roll my eyes.

     "That's enough. Tyrian, (Y/n)."

     "Yes my lady?" "Yes Mistress?" Came our replies in unison.

     "Spring can wait. Find the girl that did this to Cinder...... and bring her to me. Because of your efforts, Beacon has fallen, and we have gained another asset in our plan. Haven, will be next." The 'asset' Salem spoke of was me, as I have connections to the Atlesian military and could easily break in and assist in taking down Atlas when the time comes. After these words, each one of us that were seated stood from our spots, ready to leave when Tyrian spoke to Cinder.

     "An eye for an eye..."

                     To Be Continued........