Oscar x Reader

See You Again

Volume/AU: Vol 6

Oscar Pine x Reader

Requested By & Dedicated To: RoseSsiren

Warning: N/A

Outfit(s):

Third PersonFlashback

Third Person
Flashback...

"Do you really have to move away?" Oscar questioned his best friend, becoming teary eyed as he looked into her (e/c) eyes. "I'm really sorry Oscar, but I don't have a choice. My mom got a new job up in Argus, if I could stay I would you know that.." (y/n) replied, seemingly heartbroken at the sight of the boy being so upset. This caused Oscar to suddenly pull her into a tight embrace, knowing it would be the last one for a long time. They stood in silence, the only sounds being their soft breaths and the wind brushing past them where they stood next to the car (y/n) would be taking to Argus.

"Sweetie, we need to get going. We want to get to our new house before tonight." The mother spoke from the driver's seat of the car to her young daughter. "Coming mom! Come visit me when you're older Oscar, and don't forget me, ok?" (Y/n) smiled brightly at her best friend, squeezing him tightly for a moment before releasing him from the embrace. "I could never forget you, that's a promise!" He exclaimed with determination, causing the (h/c) haired girl's grin to soften as she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek before running to the car and hopping in.

The two waved at each other, making eye contact while doing so for as long as possible until the car was out of sight, along with Oscar's first and only crush.

End of flashback...
Reader's POV

"For that dress and that jacket, the total will be 50 lien please!" I smile at the customer after punching in the numbers to the cash register. "Here you go Miss (l/n), thank you so much for your help." The woman returned the smile as I carefully folded the clothing items and put them in a bag. "It was no problem at all! Just doing my job, have a nice day Mrs. Nikos!" The red headed woman walked out of the store, bidding goodbye to me before finally exiting.

I let out a long sigh, looking at the clock and realizing that my shift at the boutique would be ending soon. At the sight of this, I went out onto the floor, tidying things up a bit before the next customer arrived. Soon after I had begun doing this, the bell on the door alerted me that someone had entered, which made me hurry up in putting the last thing I was holding on a hanger before retreating to the general area of the front door.

"Hello and welcome to Rose Siren Boutique! How may I help.. you" I trailed of at the end, loosing my normal chipper voice for a moment as I looked up to see the customer. A freckled brunette male stood before me, looking quite timid as he glanced around before his hazel eyes landed on me. He had to look down slightly - due to my short stature - but there wasn't an ounce of recollection of my identity in those eyes of his. "Hi, um, is there a men's section here?" The boy questioned, very obviously nervous. "Follow me, I'll show you where it is!" I suggest, already beginning to walk towards the back where there was a section of men's clothes. "Your size is probably closer to the back, since that's where the smaller sizes are. There's also clearance back there in case you want to check those racks while you're back there! If you need any more help just come find me and I'll be happy to!" I comment, pointing towards the wall on the other side of all the racks that lined the aisle.