Chapter 1

"Get the fuck lost! You're gross!" I was dumped. By my boyfriend. Harshly. Okay that's quite an explanation. Actually the story was I studied alone peacefully in the library as I was well-known as the nerdiest, smartest, geek in the school but then yes I had a boyfriend. However suddenly, the guy who used to be the love of my life, who used to be oh-man-i-will-love-you-till-die dragged me out from the library to the assembly hall. I saw so many people gathered as if they were waiting for something. Or specifically to be said, SOMEONE. Its my nature, I didnt like to have people's attention and I slowly hold on his sleeve.

"Minseok-ah, I'm scared. Why are they staring at us?" But that Minseok whore didnt say anything but shooting me intense glare. I called his name once again and goal! I receive so many great curses from him. After that, I only saw his back walked away from me, not bothering at all those ugly boos that were threw by the spectators to me. THen out of my expectancy, one by one eggs were safely landed on my face. But, no one give a damn about my cries, my shouts. Not even him. From that day, I made a mental note to myself, that love shouldn't be cherish, but it should be avoid.

Well that was 7 years ago, I was in my final year during high school and now, that ugly duckling with huge glasses becomes a swan. That's what I called myself. A swan. I drag my legs to the kitchen for breakfast without bothering the ringing sound from my phone. Its not that I don't want to answer but they called me since the yesterday I have my holiday in Jejudo. And they particularly asked for something that isn't important at all. By they, its my bestfriend and he's mad for me not bringing him along. That's it! I rush back from the kitchen with my eyes rolled and shut off my phone so that no one will bother me during my happy holiday.

"Hmmm the weather is so nice should I go for a sun gazing," I take a look at the clock hanging on the wall '8:00 am". Its not that late, I grab my stuff and dress up in a comfy clothes and dash to the hill that is famous for sun gazing.

The sun is already brightly up well whatever I only spend here for 4 days I have so many place to visit in 2 more days.. All the green creatures are breathtakingly beautiful and calm this messy piece of mind. As I climb the stairs one by one, I caught the visitors have their eyes on me. Its not a rare issue for me anymore since I have a very weird Korean face. Its quite different from the others. Maybe also because I was alone here. Most of them are being with their friends and families but I, Kim Mya ditch my friend and come here on my own.

Finally, I reached the top of the hill. Hah! This is soooo my favourite. I take out my dslr camera and begin to work my hobby. Oh, I am a photographer mind you. I have an absolute talent for a 25 years old girl.

Click.

I examine the first photo. Not bad.

Click.

The second shot is what I am looking for. A smile creep on my lips and I continue to take pictures of the people there. A kid who is crying because he is hungry, a pair of lover who engulf in selca and also three guys are bickering about where will they eat. Man they're all tall and handsome I swear to God. Without my conscious, I stare at the blonde lock one for quite a moment and only immediately stop after someone pull my shoulder.

"Ouch! Manners will y...ou," I shriek because of the rough pulling and yes I am absolutely shock after having my eyes landed on the face of the subject in front of me. Yoon Minseok. That dude who humiliated me 7 years ago. Luckily my camera got a cloth handling which i sling around my neck, if not... Rip my money for the new one.

"Aren't you Kim Mya? Am I right? Woahh you've change huh? Wanna date me?"

Oh shit I feel like punching this shitface who shamelessly act like he did nothing few years ago. Well, I'm not the past me so yeah, let the show start.

"Yes I am, but sorry do I know you mister?" Hah I see his face change a bit darken when I said that.

"Yah, how come you didn't know me? Ahh I see, so the rumours about you doing the plastic surgery are right. Oh come on! Every people did that! Which hospital did you go for it hm?" He smirks. That smirk. That smirk makes me want to punch him now. His loud voice attracts the visitors amd I see the people are starting to give attention on me now. Suddenly, I feel the adrenaline creep up to my face and my hands started to vibrate. Please not now, dear anxiety attack. Come on Mya, show him some more of your sass.

"Oh really? What else did they said? Ahhh was there any rumours about me went to the Photography Academy in US? About me become the best youngest photographer there? No? Tch," I step forward to get closer to his ears and whispers to him slowly.

"Yah Yoon Minseok, firstly out of all people why did I meet you? For 7 years I was disgusted of myself and began question myself. Just what did you have 7 years ago till I loved you. Oh its past tense by the way. Second, don't act like you know me, I am way too beyond your level to know you. Tch, just look around. You know what they said? Oh of course you didnt because you didn't study english very well. Well let me tell you what they said. That girl shouldn't accept the man. Oh look she got the face, but the guy don't even looks like have money to take care of her. Ew, that pretty girl should have someone better to date," I chuckle and yes he's reddening right now. Can you guys imagine how shabby he looks right now? And frankly speaking, and yes I told him too that I never have the surgery not even a knife on my face.

"And Yoon Minseok, its not a surgery. It's called puberty you idiot. That's why the teachers told you to study well instead of dating around fooling girls. Haha look at you know, what a loser," I mock him more and more adding the fuel into the fire. He can mess with the old me but not now.

Minseok is very well known as a short tempered person in school but still he loves to annoyed people. So let me give him the taste of mocked. He raise his hands ready to slap my face and I close my eyes tightly ready to get the hit. Err well that is very unexpected. But suddenly I don't feel any hurting on my cheek and slowly I open my eyes.

Oh the blonde lock dude....

That guy which I have my eyes on him just now. Did he just save me? The stranger's eyes are deep enough to drill a hole inside Minseok's. So does him. As if there is a staring competition both of them not wanting to lose until Minseok struggles to loose himself from the stranger's grip.

"You know what, a gentleman never lay his hand on a girl. Looking at you, you're not even a man. What a pussy," Ouch that hurts. Minseok turns his body towards the stranger not wanting be humiliated.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend? If not, get lost. Mind your own business,"

"Its you who are messing with others business. Don't you see how people whisper about you right now? Ahh maybe what she said is right though, you didn't study English well, did you?"

I gulp my saliva as the stranger emphasis the words in english.. Minseok lets out a chuckle after he roams his eyes around him.

"Y'know Mya, now I know you're in Korea we might have chance to meet each other. Well since you're so pretty now, I guess it's time for you to come back to me,"

"Well no thanks Mister, I am a woman with a very high taste. For a man like you, its such a waste. Plus, I don't date my ex. Ew so gross," I wiggle my body acting like all gross with him and drag along the stranger's red snow jacket sleeve to walk away from the flustered Minseok.

Whoa, there!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें