Chapter 17

Hyuk arrived at his home with Wonshik and immeidately run into Jaehwan's bedroom. Hongbin is still crying while holding tight on Jaehwan's hand. Hyuk called him softly and feel the beat on JAehwan's wrist. Its beating and his hand is stll warm. Knowing what should he do, Hyuk asked Hongbin to take the stethoscope on the table in his room and the older march to the room. Wonshik is still standing at the edge of the bed, puzzled about what actually happened to Jaehwan. Hongbin gives Hyuk the stethoscope for the young doctor to check on his brother.

This is not the first time for Hyuk seeing Jaehwan bleeding and unconscious but its the first time for Hongbin. Normally Jaehwan will only pale and nosebleed. He rarely faint in front of Hongbin and tonight is exception. This happen when Jaehwan in the kitchen and Hongbin was showering in his room since he just got back from a shoot with Hakyeon. When Hongbin just got back from the shoot and enter the house, Jaehwan was already look so pale, Hongbin noticed that and even place his hand on Jaehwan's forehead. But the elder twin pushed his hand slowly said he is fine and strong. Of course Hongbin didn't buy that though.

However, suddenly he heard a noise and something metallic fall on the tiles and it rang in his head. Jaehwan. Hongbin rushed to the kitchen and saw Jaehwan with a bleeding nose, bleeding fingers that might cut when he cut the onions and his heart suddenly beating slow and slow as it will stop in anytime. Damn he was freaking out that time seeing his twin's face was all covered with blood. He tried CPR on Jaehwan but no breathing. Hongbin was lost, not knowing what should he do now. Thus calling Hyuk is the finally decision since he is the doctor. And that what was happenned.

Jaehwan slowly opens his eyes and the light in the room makes him flinched. Wonshik who realizes the situation turn off the main light and ask Hongbin who sat behind Jaehwan on the bed to turn on the nightlamp. Hyuk sigh in relief seeing Jaehwan already in consciousness.

"You scared us hyung. I already call the hospital that I've something emergency so dont lecture me for skipping my shift. I thought I've lost you......" Hyuk holds Jaehwan's right hand and Hongbin on Jaehwan's left already crying mess.

"Babo.... I'm here. But, what is he doing here?" Jaehwan points at the dumbfounded Wonshik, awkwardly standing and not bother to sit. Wonshik bows to Jaehwan slightly and sit on the bed.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?" There is a frown on Wonshik's face and that makes Jaehwan chuckles. Wonshik wonders why Jaehwan smiles so much, acting as if there was nothing happened even though he was nearly dead just now and freak everyone out. His pale face and cracked lips are so obvious showing that he is in a critical disease.

"I have a leukaemia. Stage four. But still standing strong for my brothers," Jaehwan simply answers his question and of course Wonshik can't help but to shock. Jaehwan looks so healthy and he always smiling. Like an angel. His pale skin and red lips. All this time show he is not sick at all.

"Thats all makeup. Taekwoon said he invited his friends so I couldn't show my worst side to you guys. Well, I'm in the stage four now, I can go to the heaven anytime," Jaehwan looks into his brothers' faces. Hongbin's big orbs again becomes crystallise and he is about to cry again.

"Hyung I told you to stop talking about death will you. What is the point of me being a doctor if I can treat my own brother. Can you please be patient? It hurts me seeing you like this. Please, hyung?" Hyuk cries while hugging Jaehwan. And still Jaehwan smiling even tears start to perform on his face.

"I'm sorry Hyuk-ah.... but Wonshik you still didn't answer my question yet. Why are you here?"

Wonshik feels a little bit wrong if he tells him that Mya is missing and he blamed Hyuk for that in this situation. His eyes are wavering when he start to tell a lie and yeah, he got caught by Jaehwan.

"You dont have to lie you know. Cmon tell me,"

"Oh no—"

"Mya ran away and he asked me where she is but I also don't know," Hyuk cut him off and tell Jaehwan the truth. Wonshik expecting for a yell or curses come out from Jaehwan's mouth but then the latter only humm and nods his head.

"Yeah... that's the reason. Hyuk-ah I'm sorry for being stern on you and acting like a jerk," Wonshik finally lost his ego and sorry for him action. Jaehwan chuckles and mumbles somethung that cannot be caught by the three of them.

"You say something hyung?" Hongbin asked with his hands not leaving from massaging Jaehwan's arm.

"I said glad you know that. I'm sorry to say this but you're not the only one protective over your siblings. So do I. I am protective over my brothers so I dont have any thoughts of having them to eat outside. I prefer these two devils to eat my cooking, I dont meet any girls because I want them to get married before I died. Kim Wonshik, when I saw your sister playing with Hyuk in the kitchen with bubbles, I know she's the one for him. Hyukie never smiles and laugh like that when his first love left him. Mya managed to do that. Im sorry to say this but I hate people raised their voice to my brothers. You're lucky because I'm sick," Jaehwan shoot him right on his face.

Hongbin and Hyuk stun with Jaehwan's sharp and stern voice. They haven't heard that tone for long time after Hyuk manage to make into medical school. Wonshik knows that he is acting overboard and that makes Mya disappointed with him. He sighed in defeat. He admits his stupidity but then Mya is still nowhere to be found. Seeing how she really really left home because of Hyuk, makes him realizes Mya truly love this guy.

"I don't know where to find her. She must be scared and lonely out there," Wonshik cups his face not wanting the three siblings see him crying.

"Its okay to cry hyung. We will look for her together. I love her after all," Hyuk puts his hand of Wonshik's shoulder and smile at him. He sees Wonshik mouthed thankyou softly and that ease his heart too. Wonshik finally gives his blessing for him to be together with Mya. But he also worried seeing Jaehwan is getting worse day by day. He cannot do heavy works, Jaewhan rarely drawing too. He just dont know what to do yet he can't and will never give up on him.