Chapter 10

The call from Hyuk this morning again drives her insane and Wonshik is very shocked for seeing his sister acting like a mad woman inside her room. When she was asked by him, Mya only grin from ear to ear while hiding her phone away. Maybe Mya is still not in her great condition of the brain. He close the door and decide to leave Mya in her own world, squealing and giggling until he heard nothing from her room. Actually this is the first time he heard her laugh after he commanded Mya to have bodyguards and she was always complaining and grumpy all the time. Okay now its weird. Someone must be wake up at the wrong side of her bed today. Wonshik marches back to Mya's room and starts to bombard her with question. Due to Wonshik's bad luck, he accidentally walk in Mya tries to change her attire.

"WHAT THE HECK KIM WONSHIK GET THE HELL OUT FROM MY ROOM!!!" she grabs anything that is near with her hand and throws towards the tainted eyes big brother.

"OKAY I'M SORRY!!!" with that he close back the door and take a deep breath. Shit. Mya must curses him a lot when she comes to eat.
And yes she is right now. Mya take out her cream short dress donning with pearls and also the new stilettos that she bought with her brother few days ago from her wardrobe. With cursing.

"Stop stabbing that poor pancake! What actually happened gosh! If you're not gonna eat, then let me!" Hakyeon reach his hand to pull Mya's plate since she keeps stabbing the pancake while glaring at Wonshik but then Hakyeon receives the glare instead of him and that makes him flinched. Actually Hakyeon awake with the sound of someone's screaming and door slammed but he was too sleepy to check what, why and who caused the commotion. His schedule is quite free today so he decide to work on something that is considered a date. Yes a date and Mya have zero idea about his progression with Jimin. That model finally gave up and accept his offer for a cup of coffee today.

"Oppa..... can I ask you something? Or two maybe..." Finally the fork stop ruining the deliciously made pancake also the glare. Wonshik hums as a reply and looking at his sister. Hakyeon scrolls his phone not bothering to stick his nose in their business.

"Why are you coming to Korea actually? Don't you have work?"

Wonshik's face reddening and Mya notices the wavering pupils of Kim Wonshik. Which means he's trying to look for an answer and a lie to throw as an excuse. His action is definitely see through though and that's interesting. Hakyeon put down his phone and anticipating the drama that pulled by those two.

"I.... uh.... I actually gonna move here.... Grandpa asked me to handle the company in Korea and also you...."

Mya furrows her eyebrows and points her index finger to herself. Why would Grandpa ask Wonshik to take care of her. Its not that she is in Korea alone, Hakyeon also here to take care of her and Grandpa knows that. Even Hakyeon wonder why would Grandpa did that because he entrusted Mya on him and even meet Hakyeon personally to take care of Mya. Well according to Wonshik, Grandpa is sooooo worried about his one and only granddaughter and need someone by her side.

"But here's Hakyeon,"

"Yeah Im here,"

"But still...."

"Wait Kim Wonshik..... dont you dare to use Grandpa's name to stay here or I will call him myself. You wait for a sec," Mya senses something bizarre since she knows the only guy who is paranoid is him. Kim Wonshik. The bug yet small guy. She grabs her phone on the table and speed dial her grandfather to know the truth while eyeing her brother. After a while, waiting for the old man to pick up his phone, finally the elder answered.

"Hello grandpa! How are you? Me? I'm good thanks to Hakyeon. He cooks well dont worry I'm eating good. Actually I have something to ask you.... Did you really ask Oppa to come and handle the company here?"