NEW STORY

Hey guys! I've started a new book entitled Love At The First? which the main character is Kim Ravi and another fictional character Kwon Yeseul. I don't know whether you guys have read one of my story about Ravi fanfiction or not but sadly that book has been deleted since I wasn't satisfied with it. Its quite cliche and embarrassing lmao I even questioned why the hell did I wrote it back then. But well, I can rewrite it another time somehow (if I still remember the story line).

However, this latest fanfiction of my is about a girl, Kwon Yeseul who doesn't socialize much, but she has interest in collecting branded stuff and also very competitive in doing dare. However, one night her friends dare Kwon yeseul to go out and clubbing for a night without getting laid, because if she did, they won't help her to go through it. By having a high trust and believe in her friends won't betray her, Kwon Yeseul did the dare and subconsciously followed a purple haired stranger back to his home.

Well, that was quite short synopsis for you guys and I hope you will anticipate my latest story as much as my others too! Don't forget to vote and comments when you ran through it alright! Thankyou so much for your support!