Chapter 15

Yeah BOMB AND BOMB!!! Feel this energy!!! Omg Ravi is super cute on that video! Hahahaha he's pouting too!! I'm crying over that MV because he's tooo cute and hot at the same time which makes him sexy!! GOSHHHHHH I JUST CAN'T MOVE ON! You guys did know right about the controversy regarding his MV? By calling him misogynist is just NO NO!!! My baby shikkie is a puppy and damn awkward with woman how can people said that!!! Starlights know him more than they did. But yeah as for me, its good that Jelpi took quick actions, but Ravi is not a misogynist. How can I'm so sure? Because he's Wonshik the puppy..

•••

And now after few hours wandering around Seoul, Mya with a heavy heart, she press the buttons of their shared penthouse and see Wonshik is now watching the television. Well, she decides to ignore him and walk to the kitchen to have a glass of water. Its not her intention anyway to drink, just want to buy sometime to get away from her brother's sight. Mya turn around after putting the cup into the sink and immediately let out a small shriek. Because Kim Wonshik is staring at her deeply. "What do you want?" She push him away and walk toward her room ignoring Wonshik that is still being silent.

"I'm sorry. Okay I know I reached my limit just now," Mya stops her track and sigh loud enough for him to hear. Mya knows that she also being rude to her brother and the staff also, but she just doesn't know how to fix things up. Not wanting her brother to waiting, Mya turns her body around but eyes still looking at the floor. She can feel that Wonshik is walking towards her but still Mya doesn't dare enough to look at him.

"Hey lil sis, look at me. I'm sorry for being harsh to you just now. Its my fault for screaming at you and well its me who pushed you to work at the company with me. I'm sorry," he cups her face and feel the wet tears on his hands. Wonshik tuck the babyhair behind her ears.

"Me too... I'm sorry for... everything. My attitude, I threw the files at you.. I'm sorry," Mya hugs her brother and cry on his chest. The same thing happen when she came on after being lied by Hyuk three months ago. Hakyeon who just got back from a date with Jimin witnessed the scene in front of him puzzled. He did met Mya this afternoon but that kid is still happily shopping with Jimin but now she's crying.

"What happened? Why are you crying? You too Wonshik?" He wants to laugh but then it's not the right time for a joke. He just leave those two and walk towards the dining table.

After Mya is finally calm down and goes upstairs for a shower, Wonshik pulls her down to sit at the dining table together. There are so many kind of her favourite foods in the States. Mya wonders when did her brother learn to do all these things. Hakyeon still digging to his food finally stop and ask what had happened to these siblings. Well, just say Mya received bunch of naggings and Hakyeon received a smack on his leg by Wonshik for making her cry again.

•••

Now now Friday has come and here Mya in her pastel pink suit and bad her hair dyed ombre with pink and turqoise makes her hair looks enchanting (know Pony? That kind of hair but Mya is short hair). Wonshik never leave her side because he wants to show her around and also introduce her to everyone there that she is the sister of CEO. Mya promised Wonshik that she will apologise for her behaviour at the company event and they have deal with it at home. Hakyeon and Jimin walk around, not having so much interest in these kind of event, they only came because of Wonshik and Mya. Different reason for Hakyeon, he came because Mya blackmailed him that she will expose his bad pictures to Jimin.

Mya still keep her smile on and even wider when she see Taekwoon is walking towards them and greet him with a hug as usual. "Ohhh oppa you look great with white. I told this Kim Wonshik to wear white too but he refuse. Jeez," Taekwoon laugh and only pats her head slowly.

"Well I can see you are also lovely, baby," Wonshik snorts when Taekwoon call Mya baby. He doesn't like it when someoen favors her sister more that he did. Wonshik looks around and ask Taekwoon where is Jaehwan.

"Jaehwan oppa? He also here?" Taekwoon nods.

"Ahhh no wonder he said to see me on this Friday," Mya nods. She suddenly remember that Jaehwan is coughing blood two days ago.

"Hello, sorry I was there just now. Hyogi is throwing tantr— oh Mya! You look gorgeous!"

Okay wait so if Jaehwan is here, the Hyogi that he mention is......

"Hyung!!! Why are you left me alone with those girls! I dont li....ke it," Hyuk stutters when he saw Mya in front of him totally different with Mya that he met three months ago. Prettier but in a different style.

"Oh Hyogi I know my sister is beautiful but please stop staring. You scare her," Wonshik hold her hands protectively.

"No oppa its okay. By the way Jaehwan oppa, have you go to the hospital? Are you feeling healthy now?" Mya turns her attention to Jaehwan who looks completely in a make up to cover his pale lips. All the pair of eyes there turns to Jaehwan in puzzled. Especially Hyuk. He knows that Jaehwan is sick but how does Mya know that he is sick. Meanwhil Jaehwan can feel the youngest's glare at him. Its his fault thought, he didn't tell Sanghyuk that he is not feeling well even coughed blood.

"Hyung you're sick?"

"Ahhh actually... I.... ummm,"

"Jaehwan hyung catch a fever," Hyuk cut off Jaehwan's words which makes Mya curious.

"I dont think so....." Mya softly mumbles her own words. Jaehwan is not having a fever, he is cold that day not warm.

"Anyway, I'm fine Mya found me at the playground playing with the kids there. Right Mya? Now all eldest let's go somewhere and leave these two alone," Jaehwan grabs Taekwoon and Wonshik's arms and pull them away from Mya and Hyuk. As for him, Jaehwan knows they both need some times and problems to be settle.

Mya bring Hyuk outside of the company since its not proper to talk about personal in the company event. They both being silenced not knowing what should be said. However, they didn't know two pair of eyes are watching which are Hakyeon and Jimin.

"I....."

"Hey...."

Both of them simultaneously talk.

"Its okay you first,"

"You go first,"

Again. Jinxed. Hakyeon is already slapping his forehead because of the awkwardness around them and Jimin keeps calming him down.

"You idiots! Han Sanghyuk you go first dammit!" Hakyeon finally reach his limit and shouts at the kids. Mya glares at Hakyeon and mentally note that she should kill Hakyeon when they homed.

"Okay, Im sorry for everything. For lying to you, for using you that day. I should tell you first. And now I regret it. I'm sorry," Mya can see the sincerity in his eyes. The way Hyuk look into her eyes when he beg for her forgiveness. His cute face, she really wants to slap it right now but geez... she just can't. Han Sanghyuk is too cute to be slapped.

"Nevermind. I have forgive you long ago," she smiles and that makes Sanghyuk's heart a little bit at ease.

"Well, its kinda a lesson for me though. Not to believe on someone right away. I just know you for few weeks then yeah... I shouldn't have like you in the first place,"

"You..... like me?" Hyuk points his index finger on his chest.

Shit.

That is the first thing comes to her mind. My opens her eyes widely. Sense finally knocked into her head and she waves her hands vigorously in front of Hyuk.

"Ah wait... n-no i- i- ahhh I dont like you!! I mean yeahh we're fri- friends... hmphhhhhhh" Hyuk cuts her off with a kiss on the lips. Fully on her lips. She is so shock to even know what actually happen to her but then Hyuk nibbles on her upper lips, drowning her into the sensation of the paradise. Mya closes her eyes and wraps her arms around his waist returning back the kiss that he blow.

"Wow..... you're great.... I'm sorry and I think I like you too," Mya chuckles.

"Sorry?? Is that all what you think? This is the second time you stole a kiss from me and now you said I'm great? Jeezzz that was nothing," Mya grabs her collar and circle her arms around his neck and kiss him which makes Hyuk surprised.

"Now that's what we call a kiss,"