Chapter 6

Mya watch Hakyeon deals with his brother quietly from her room that is slightly open. Her brother is very something. Its not that Mya is scared of him but Wonshik will bombards her with so many questions that will make her feel like her ears will explode. His overprotective instincts makes her somehow living in a cage. In the States, she wasn't allowed to hang out with any boys except for Hakyeon since that bestfriend of him is stubborn as hell insisting that he will take a good care of her. Well, he did proves that he can do that. Hakyeon is three years older than her so he is like an older brother too for Mya and two years older than Kim Wonshik. However since they lived in the foreign country, the three of them rarely used the formalities like Hyung or Oppa stuff.

Here comes the grim reaper, Mya steps back from the door and run to sit on her bed accompanied with a weird smile drawn on her face. "Hello, little sister! How are my baby doing?" The older brother opens up his long arms to engulf his sister in a hug but pouts when Mya refuses to snuggle in his arms.

"Yah is this the attitude that I got after 13 hours in flight? How could you," Wonshik fakes a cried but Mya rolls her eyes and forcefully puts herself on his arms. Hakyeon leaves the sibling on the own and walk lazily towards the living room but his eyes acts like has their own mind, gazing at the wall clock. Hakyeon lets out his girly scream after seeing the time is already 9:30 am which he only has about 30 minutes to be prepared for his work. And most important is he doesn't want to stain his image as a person that lacks of punctuality in front of Jimin. He rans to his room and ignores the loud call for Mya asking what did actually happen.

>>

Hyuk still dozes in his bed since today is his off day so he has plenty of time to waste on his precious bed. But then his sleeping beauty time destroyed by his working-at-home beloved hyungnim. Jaehwan pulls his blanket roughly makes the younger to rolls and drop on the floor, landing on his butt. Sanghyuk grumbles, mutters curse words to his hyung saying that its his off day so he has the right to sleep. But Jaehwan purposely ruins his sleeping time and he should be reported. That elder rolls his eyes annoyingly and to annoyed the little brother of his. He witness Hyuk crawls back on the bed with his eyes closed and ignore his presence. Jaehwan shakes his head seeing his action. He knows Hyuk need more sleeping since he was working in the night shift last night.

But not today. Hyuk is banned from sleeping since their cousin is coming for a visit with his another friend. And his cousin really really close with his little brother even used to buy lots of toys for him since he's small. Jaehwan already told him that Taekwoon is coming and live with them for the time being but he assumes Han Sanghyuk forgot about that since he was tired and went to bed right away.  "Hyuk-ah, Woon hyung is coming tonight why are you acting like this???" Jaehwan starts to nag and that annoys Hyuk the most. He covers his ears with the pillow and prevent any loud dolphin noises enter his precious ears. However, Jaehwan is not giving up. He pulls the pillow and everything that Hyukie used to cover his ears until the younger gives up and sit back with his eyes closed.

"I got it! No need to nag in this early morning Hyung," his grumpy face adds up for his disturbing emotion.

"What morning?! Its 3:00 pm and its only you and me. That Kong already left for his shoot and you Hyogi bear here will help me with cooking. So, come out from your nest and wash up. I'll be waiting in the living room. We will shop for some groceries," with that Jaehwan leaves his brother's bedroom and grabs his keys and wallet to the living room. Liking it or not Hyuk has to forcefully drag his precious legs and opens his beautiful crescent moon-like eys to the bathroom. Jeez, Jaehwan knows how much he likes it when Taekwoon is at home since that elder can teach Hyuk how to cook more and more even he barely has time at home. Its his favourite hyung though how can he hates the elder.

>>

"Oppa, how is it?" Mya questions his brother after gave him a taste of her cook. She only watch him eating but not feeding herself since she want to live. Hakyeon said anyone can die after taste her cooks but of course not Wonshik. That guy loves his sister too much to despises her cook. Even the reality is too hurt to be acknowledged, he has to. But today he really really cannot control his emotion. Wonshik accidentally chokes the third spoon of his kimchi fried rice and the sister hurriedly run to the kitchen for a glass of water to his brother who almost died.

"Hakyeon was right. Anyone can die because of my cooking," Mya pouts since its already her 5th tries to make a kimchi fried rice since Hakyeon banned her from entering the kitchen. Wonshik finishes all the drink and stares at his sister. Damn he made her sad already on his first day in Korea.

"What?? Hakyeon said that?! That guy should be stapled his mouth so he can shut up instead of hurting my sister's feeling.. Hell didn't he knows your cook is the second best in the world," Mya only snorts after hearing the lacks of sincerity compliments from her brother. She knows he only wants to cover up his mistake tho. Mya doesn't forget to mentally note herself not to cook anymore or the human population will decreasing because of her cooks.

"Anyway sis, my bestfriend invited me to his cousin's house tonight. He also just got back from Germany so he wants to meet you," Mya widely opens her eyes since its her brother's hot bestfriend wants to meet her. The another guy that she made friend and often receive scoldings from Wonshik because he used to flirt with her in the States when the enters the same school together. Wonshik's bestfriend used to be her model and protector before Hakyeon came to be her friend. So yeah, these three guys are very sensitive if Mya caught in trouble or bullied by anyone.

"Ohhh ohhh!!!! When is it?? What should I wear??? What time??? I need to go to the spa and saloon to make myself pretty," Wonshik drops his spoon in disbelief seeing his sister acts childishly when that bestfriend was mentioned. He admits that his friend is hot, a captain for soccer club and surrounded by girls too. But he hates the idea of his sister crushing on his bestfriend.

"Yeah yeah whatever... I bought some clothes for you from Germany. Don't worry its not that flashy so you can wear those," Mya runs to hugs her brother and showers him with kisses.  Wonshik wipes his face disgustingly covered with Mya's saliva but the younger doesn't care and keeps fangirling.