Chapter 8

The cover is made by IkhaMohd Thankyou so much for the lovely covers you made for me!!!! I really appreciate them❤️

>>

Mya lazily scrolls her phone, looking at the new collection of the brand that she need to photograph next week. But afterwards she is doing except lazying on her couch with a biscuit in her mouth, eyes closed. Right in the moment is the time she doesn't need anyone to disturb her peaceful morning. However the times doesn't last very well after a certain loud sound of egg beaters from her kitchen. Sigh. Kim Wonshik is not a freaking chef but he still make his time to bake whether is his house or his sister's. Not that Mya complains for having someone to cook for her, but Wonshik really really strict when cooking. Tell her though, who is the one that still following earnestly the food pyramid. By now, her brother might doing something that is weird as hell.

She drops her feet and sighing. Again. Silently she cursed and makes her way towards the kitchen. Of course, as expected her brother never fails her to create something that he called nutritious food, and now Mya only afford to wipe her imaginary tears and cries inside. Green cake, what is green cake? And what will people think of a green cake and also the roots of greenish mustard?

"Oi Kim Wonshik wtf is that?" She points at the bater. The outrageous smell when the elder pulls the egg beater from the bowl and shoves then towards her is very..... indescribable.

"Is that the way to talk to your brother? Its a nutritious cake for you and Hakyeon. That old man asked me to massage for him last night. Aigoo I'm so stupid for leaving this old man to you," Wonshik shakes his head in despair. Both of them went to a gym last night. That's because Hakyeon forced Wonshik to train him and build his body. The excus-- reason is very obvious though.. Its to impress Jimin with his body. Mya lets out a big laughter until she need to hold up her stomach. The older friend seems to like Jimin so much until he asked Wonshik to help him with that.

"Stop laughing missy! What is so funny?!" Here comes the lack of biceps elder with his bird nest hair. Hakyeon not even open his eyes yet and being all grumpy in this morning even he is the last one to wake up.

"Oh come on, Hakyeon. You know what's funny," Mya makes a flirty face only to annoy Hakyeon. Bonus the kissy face put only stop by Kim Wonshik to make her stop annoying the just-woke-up Mr. Cha Hakyeon.

"Oh what? Playing bubbles in the kitchen with a cutie doctor? Or secretly texting with the cutie blondie doctor behind OUR consent?" Shoot. Nice shot you got there Hakyeon by Mya immediately drops her face on the floor and Wonshik to stop beating the bater.

"This old man! Just shut up you fucker who-wants-to-attract-Jimin-by-showing-abs!!!"

"Oh yeah! Guess what you bitch who-flirt-with-that-cutie-blondie-doctor, hell I dont care!"

"Okay okay no need to fight in this kitchen or I will slap you guys with this bater. Hakyeon you should go to bath and Mya prepare your ears, what did I say about flirting?" Wonshik finally who is the one prefer to listen about they bicker step in, push Hakyeon out from the kitchen and drag him inside the bathroom. Mya still standing in the kitchen knows that is her weakness, mentally curse Hakyeon dor eavesdropping their conversation about him work out.

>>

Since Hakyeon is so busy with his work and she is temporarily jobless since no one to hire her yet, Mya drags Wonshik to the mall to kill times with a hidden meaning. To use her brother's money for shopping. Being a good brother Kim Wonshik is, he still follows here and there where ever the little sister wants. Since that is the only sister he got though. Wonshik never minds to buy what she wants ever since he is young and a school student in order not to let her sister feel lonely. But after the incident that makes Mya cried and despair, he finally came with the decision to bring Mya along to the States.

Strange thoughts wander in his mind after seeing his sister running from one rack to another, one shop to other but still have no single whine because of ankle pain or stuff. Even he used a worn out slipper he feels his legs hurt and tired. Wonshik sigh. Maybe its the age makes him looks like an old man. He mentally slap for not feeding himself the green cake but giving them to Hakyeon. Mya sees the tired expression on her brother's face and walk to him.

"Give me those," Mya points at the paperbags that Wonshik hold for her but still denied that he still can carry those bags.

"Ahh oppa give me.. You look like will faint soo. Are you okay? Want to sit down for a while?" She finally grabs the shopping bags from him and drags him out of the shop. From afar, the Starbucks cafe seen and the elder sibling ran to have the coffee.

"Dont forget iced green tea for me!!!!" Doesn't care about what the public says, she shouts her order and receive okay from Wonshik's hand. Mya smiles and slowly walks towards the cafe alone. Silently she feels grateful for having a brother who always aware of her needs and interest. He never forced her to do things that she doesn't like but yeah he also has his own limits too and Mya never dare to cross it over. Hakyeon is an exception. Mya even protects Hakyeon years ago because he is the one after Taekwoon and Wonshik that makes her feel special. Suddenly, at the entrance of the cafe Mya stopped by someone that she hates the most, the one that is shameless as fuck and always force her to buy a mirror.

"Hello there. Where is that strong fisted boyfriend of yours?" Deadly breath comes out from his mouth and Mya seriously shows a wanna-vomit-soon expression.

"Oh he's good. And you? I can see the scar on you face perfectly," he chuckles not wanting to Mya sense the madness in him.

"Isn't he a good boyfriend? Why won't he hold this for you. Come. Let me ho---" he reaches his hands to purposely touch Mya's hand but she hurriedly pull them away.

"Stay away from me!!!" Her loud voice is very loud enough to make the public turns their head towards them.

"I said let me!!" Minseok fight back and still want to hold her hands. Of course she still wants to bring her hand towards her back but the stuff is very heavy till the man manage to hold her wrist. Tightly. Tears start to form on her pools of eyes and scared is the exact feeling that she has now.

"Oppa!!!! Oppa!!!!" She shouts for her brother that is inside the cafe. Minseok only laugh and said her brother is currently in US who the hell is she shrieking for help.

Wonshik who is currently ordering for himself and Mya heard the shout from the counter and hit him right on his face. Poor his face always become the target for punching and hitting. "Dont. Fucking. Touch. My. Sister. You got it?" Wonshik warns scarily in English and yes now the so-called gril reaper has finally make an appearance. And he finally meet the guy named Yoon Minseok that now has the guts to show his face in front of him. He hugs Mya and rubs her arms lovingly.

"Who the hell are you? Yah you bitch! Weren't you with other man last time? Oh so now you're with other guy just fine huh?! How much should I pay you for a service? 1000 dollar is enough??? What a slut!" He spills insults on Mya and that makes Wonshik's blood boiled once again. No one dare to talk to Mya like that. By now he heard himself the Minseok that Mya and Hakyeon told him few days ago, makes him more angry. Wonshik steps again and grab him by his collar. The eyegaze changes from a soft marshmallow loving brother into a very scary one that can rips your head off in one second. However the Minpoop still not having the sense of scared in his head continued to mock. Mya drops all her bag to pull Wonshik off him. Only her knows what will happen to Minseok if she only let him be. She loves her brother enough by not letting him to kill someone that is not worth to.

"Don't talk to Mya like that. You are the whore. Not here. Tch so shameless for a commoner like you to mingle around us. Now before I can kill you right here, go away," even before letting him go freely, Wonshik gladly give him another blow and they both know that Minseok's nose is bleeding.

"You know what. I should get you bodyguards,"