Chapter 5

I mentally scream but still wanna act as if I'm professional and matured, well at least show that its a coincidence that I met him here in this hospital treating my bestfriend. I walk towards Hakyeon and him and rest my hand on Hakyeon's shoulder which makes him flinches a little bit. "Oh, sorry!" Hakyeon shrugs my hands away but still I'm placing mt hand on his. The doctor place the cotton that he used to clean Hakyeon's bruised face on the tray and walk back to the sick Hakyeon with a syringe on his hand. Hakyeon's eyes went wide when he sees that needle appears.

"GOSH DOCTOR HAN DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME WITH THAT THING?!!!! MYA-AH I DONT WANT THAT THING INSIDE!!" He grips on my sleeves, forcing me to bring him away. I roll my eyes. Duh Hakyeon is very sick but when he saw that syringe, he grow healthy out of sudden and even gains strength to pull me. Hyuk flustered when Hakyeon is now acting like a child.

"Err Mya-ssi, please hold you fiancé. Its not that hurt," Hyuk said. Now its my turn to shock. Fiancé?!! Not even in million years duh I have to engage with this whiny child.

"NO HE'S NOT MY FIANCÉ! I mean err... He is my bestfriend only! Trust me! Hakyeon-ah stay still or you will hurt more!" I internally face palm because of my clumsiness... Liking it or not I have to hold Hakyeon (with the help of the nurses too) but still he won't stop wiggling his body making the poor doctor cannot give him the injection. I blow my fangs because there is a way to make him stop moving.

"Okay like this. Cha Hakyeon I will give Jimin's number if you get the injection. Sounds cool?" He finally stop and looking at me with his round almond shaped eyes. I know he's thinking about my 'reward' and also he's willingly sacrificed his arms for the injections. I pat his head but he moved away saying that he is not a boy.

"Doctor Han, thankyou so much for treating this baby for me. He's very hard to handle, didn't he?" I push Hakyeon's wheelchair (he's back to the weak Hakyeon and become sleepy after received the injection) while Hyuk walk me out from the hospital. Heol~ I feel so special when a doctor walk me out. Plus, he's a cutie doctor.

"Its my duty as a doctor though and please dont call me doctor when we're alone or we're not in the hospital. If you don't mind, may I know why he was fighting?" I turn my head from Hyuk to the sleeping Hakyeon on the wheelchair then he reminded me of the yesterday night scene. Hakyeon sure beat the shit of Minseok but he catch a fever instead. I tell Hyuk about Minseok attacked Hakyeon first at the cafe and he got the gist of my story. He only shakes his head because of that useless Minpoop. I even told him that I met Hongbin few days ago and even exchange phone numbers with him. He's really shocked since his hyung did said he met with her but Hongbin didn't say anything about the numbers.

"Hey, if you don't mind, may I have your number? Well, its fine if you don't wan---" he awkwardly rubs his back of the neck while looking down as I saw a slight blush on his cheek. Oh~~ he is blushing oh god his white pearl skin expose his redness on his face too much.

"Sure of course, Doctor Han. I mean, Hyuk. We're in the same age right?" I cut him off and he nods. Hyuk take out his phone from the white coat pocket and shove to me. I glance at Hakyeon. Phew~ he's sleeping so he won't be noisy about me having Hyuk's number.

>>

I hold Hakyeon's arm and bring him to his room but then he grabs my arm, holding me back to go to the kitchen. "Why are look...... so red? I noticed since we're in the car and you're all smiling," I sit on his bed and he tries to sit back but I stop him.

"Guess what?" Hakyeon frowns in doubt what am I talking about. Damn he's reaction when I said I got that cutie doctor's phone number is like I told him that I will getting married by tomorrow. So exaggerating Cha Hakyeon.

"Dont worry duh Hakyeon. Plus you need to be healthy since you got a shoot tomorrow," he grumbles and pull the blanket when I open my mouth about work, saying that he is too weak to even speak so how he's going to work. I've expected that I will get this kind of answer so I stand up and walk out till at the door and stop.

"Haaah I guess Jimin will be very disappointed since her favourite assistant director will absent tomorrow," after that I left his room to the kitchen and decide to cook him some porridge. Despite my annoyingness (anyway is that even a word?) Hakyeon should be thankful that I even receive the job without even telling him. I heard his scream even at the kitchen on the first floor though. Hakyeon surely whipped by the model. Well, if Hakyeon is what about me? Am I whipped by the cutie doctor?

>>

Hyuk walks inside the house and immediately dashes into Jaehwan's painting room since the elder is always spending time with his arts inside. Without knocks he opens the door and grab the chair to sit beside his hyung. Anyone can tell how excited he is since he's not even take off his jacket yet. Seeing that his dongsaeng need some attention, Jaehwan place his stuff on the table aside and turns his face towards Hyuk.

"Hyung I met her again!!!!!" Hyuk screams right in front of Jaehwan's face and being a good brother he is, Jaehwan put up with his dongsaeng who is currently in love. Hyuk take out his phone pushing some buttons on the screen and wave Mya's number on Jaehwan's eyes excitedly.

"Wooooo my brother is manning up! Finally you got her number," Jaehwan grabs his phone and stares at the number. He pats Hyuk's shoulder acts all proud for his brother. Suddenly a familiar voice heard from the door.

"How can? Did you met the guy that I said overprotective towards her? How can you passed him this quick?" Hongbin folds his arms and smirk at Hyuk. He is very curious since he received quite a creepy treatment from Hakyeon.

"Oh I met him and turns out he's my patient which is Mya's bestfriend. He's loud though and a chicken," Hyuk claims. The twins only laugh at Hyuk's story that Hakyeon screams over the needle and sleep when he asked for Mya's number. Well that's because he already knows what kind of Hakyeon is from Hongbin's experience. Thank God he didn't have to pass that scary eyes of Hakyeon's. Since Hyuk is in the good mood, he treats all his hyungs for a dinner outside and he stares at the number for the whole night, thinking what should he text to her first.

>>

Hakyeon wakes up with a light head on the next day since his greatfriend take care of him for real good.  He checks his phone and great he got so many missed calls. Nothing shocked him more than he received a text from Kim Wonshik which is Mya's brother and also his other friend saying that he is in Korea to stay together with him. He quickly jump out from his bed and run towards the girl's room. Mya grumpily pulls her blanket but also jump out from the bed after she heard the name.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD THE GRIM REAPER ARRIVED IN KOREA!!! HE WILL BE HERE BY *ding dong* NOW!!!!!!" Mya grabs the comb to brush her hair and Hakyeon quickly goes to the front door to open for Mya's ultimately overprotective brother. Not even a single guy is allowed to approach Mya if Kim Wonshik is there and she hates that so much. Hakyeon used to be punch and examined by him though before being friends with her years ago.

"Yo, Hakyeon. How's life? Was there any guys approached my sister?" Thats the first question that normal people won't ask. Normally people will ask 'have you had breakfast' or stuff but yes for Wonshik its normal to ask that. Oh no matter how much Hakyeon wants to scream that so many guys she knows in Korea and she even went for a holiday alone in Jejudo but then he already promised her to keep this as a secret. And yeah its for his own good not to tell him about this. Why? Because Hakyeon surely have another bruise on his face and he will get a medical leave. If he receive a medical leave, he won't be able to meet the beautiful model, Seo Jimin.