Final

It has been three years Hyuk and Mya living together as a husband and wife. And they have never been better that before as Mya grow her hair longer back. Well, before this she cut her hair because of frustration and she regretted that somehow. Even though their first meeting were quite unpredictable but that left a good first impression of Mya. She met Hyuk on the day when she went for a vacation which she nearly got harassed by Yoon Minseok. Speaking of that guy, finally he can move on with Mya and try to look for someone or something that can make his future brighter. Of course Mya willingly to help him and gave Minseok a job at her company. After few days persuading Wonshik of course.

Jaehwan also slowly showing a good reaction of his body. Its such a miracle Hyuk said when Jaehwan slowly recover from his leukaemia. Never been once in Hyuk's experience as doctor a leukaemia patient recover from their illness, Jaewhan is the first. Hongbin and Hyuk feel so much grateful for Wonshik and Mya for willingly to pay for everything. 'Anything for you honey'. That's what Mya always said. Cheesy isn't it? But Hyuk loves it. And Wonshik will cringed for every cheeseballs that Mya gave to Hyuk. There is one time, Wonshik caught Mya flirting with Hyuk in his kitchen and he ran into his room with a shriek that he need to do a ritual for his ruined innocent eyes. Mya scoffed and fight back said he should find a girlfriend.

Hakyeon? Hakyeon and Jimin build their own modelling agency and Hakyeon is the CEO of course. They already have two kids, twin girls already and Wonshik grew fond of those girls. He gives them anything they want and Hakyeon slaps his head for spoiling his kids too much.

"Jagiya, what are you doing?" Mya feels the arms that wrap around her waist and pats the hand softly. Things will always goes like this. Hyuk being all lovey dovey and Mya loves it.

"Its jus I worried about oppa though. He doesn't have any girlfriend yet," Hyuk frowns.

He thinks what Mya said and its not the same as what he saw yesterday. Wonshik is holding hands at the shopping mall when he looks for Mya's favourite cake there. And now Mya said Wonshik doesnt have any girlfriend is kinda.... absurd.

"Are you sure, honey?" Hyuk lose the hugs and let Mya turn her body to him.

"Of course. He's so pitiful I got married first before him,"

Hyuk chuckles and told everything to Mya about what he saw yesterday. Even the details what he eat and what colour he wear for the dates and how the brother acts with the girl. Mya cant help but to laugh first when Hyuk mention about her brother went too overdressed for his date. But then she turn furious as Wonshik has a girlfriend but he never bother to tell the doctor love about his love story. Mya dashed to their shared bedroom and grab anything that belongs to her and Hyuk and straight goes to the main door.

"And where are we going?"

"To meet oppa duh. Its a great news," Mya rolls her eyes because Hyuk is being slow. She needs to drag the doctor then he start to move his feet.

•••

Mya stares at the elder who is fidgeting in front of her and of course Hakyeon also glares at Kim Wonshik because of keeping the secret from them. Wonshik mentally cursed at his brother-in-law for revealing his secret to his sister and the big mouth Hakyeon. Its not that he doesnt want to tell, he just not ready to reveal his relationship. She just a normal girl who works at a cafe, has no higher education because of financial problems. Mya drops her jaws because of Wonshik's statement. Seriously for 26 years of her living, Mya never look down at people and always being humble. In fact she once lied to people that she came from a low class family. Its kinda weird for Wonshik to think that about her personality.

Meanwhile Hakyeon is startled by the crying voice upstairs signing that his elder twin now waking up from her sleep. Wonshik is getting ready to get up and take care of the babies but Hakyeon stop his frlm doing so and gestures him to sit down for the lecture. Wonshik knows, its not the right time for him to fight anything because the pregnant mummy in front is scarier than anything. Oh I haven't mentioned that Mya is now 9 months pregnant   She will gave birth anytime thats why Wonshik doesnt want to fight in anything she said.

"Yah don't scold me like this. Your baby will startles. Look, Daeun already cries because of you," Wonshik points at the baby in Hakyeon's hand, pouting as if he is the baby right the moment.

"Anyway, set me a date. I want to meet her," Mya comes to the final decision and thats she wants to meet her future sister in law.

"Who?" here comes him being a slow person again.

"Your girlfriend duh who else," soft 'aahhhh' is heard from Wonshik's mouth.

Suddenly when they goofing around and Hyuk's voice echoes in the living room because of him playing video games with Wonshik, Mya feels something foreign in her tummy and the baby keeps kicking. She touch her tummy and keeps calling for her husband but Hyuk is too immersed with the game thus what else she can do now is the dolphin shried. Now the two idiots stop from playing video games and Hakyeon comes out from the kitchen with the baby in front of his chest. Not to forget the nags because his kid is sleeping. The younger twin is with Jimin who now in America for a shoot.

But then he join the ruckus when Hyuk is now helping the preggy mummy but not Wonshik who knows nothing to do. He keeps screaming and blinking his eyes, end up getting hit from Hakyeon. "YOU DUMMY GO START THE CAR THE BABY IS COMING!" At then he knows what to do and they goes to the hospital.

•••

"How's my babies doing?" Hyuk enter the ward that place Mya and his son in the room. Mya is now softly carressing the baby's chubby cheek and Hyuk cannot help but giggling when his son moving his small body.

"Jagiya, thank you for the gift. For being the mother of my children. I dont know what I've done to deserve you my love. I love you too much sweetheart," Hyuk kiss her forehead, being grateful for the god's gift in for him. Two beautiful creatures is now loving him and that is too much grateful for Hyuk. He is now a father and Hyuk knows he need to learn how to separate his times between work and family.

"Where are the others?" Her voice still weak after fighting for hours in the labour room.

"They— here they are," Wonshik with a girl beside him, Jaehwan on the wheelchair with Hongbin also. Taekwoon already gave Hyuk a call that he will go to the hospital after the meeting and Hakyeon, he is feeding his baby outside the hospital because babies cannot enter the ward yet. That makes his sad though. Hakyeon really wants to meet Mya's baby and Mya already give him a call that he can meet him soon. Well its quite soothing his heart though.

"Woooo so pretty for my brother's to change from a fashionista to a moron," Mya opens her arms and take the girl beside Wonshik in her embrace.

"Welcome to the family," she slowly said but still can be heard by the guys.

"Jaehwan oppa, have you take your meds? Or not I will not giving my child to you," Jaehwan fakely cries and of course Mya is just joking with him.

"Anyway we have decided the name. Its Han Jungwoo," Hyuk smiles until his eyes cannot be seen. Hongbin pats the little brother's shoulder because he is too happy and his face is now too funny because of his crescent moon eyes.

"Oh my name is Goo Jinwoo," Wonshik's girlfriend said.

"Oppa, seems like me and her have a lot of chemistry. Jinwoo-ssi, take care of my brother. Dont let him do something weird in the kitchen," becaus of that, Wonshik's face becomes redder and his ears too.

"Yah Kim Wonshik what are you thinking? Mya said its the greenish thing that you always froced two of them to eat," Jaehwan scolds him for thinking perverted.

And now, Mya can feel that her family is very perfect and by having so many protective boys in her life isn't that bad though. Plus she has a son and surely Wonshik will favour him so much and Mya only prefer one thing. Hopefully his son is not as overprotective as Wonshik so her future daughter will never be like her running away from home. The scene in front of her is very lovely and she is grateful for having so many people that loves her son so much.

The end~