Chapter 16

"BASTARD!!!!!" without even any warning or they realized, Wonshik's fist already flying on Hyuk's face, making him fall on the ground. Chaos. Yes chaos is the most perfect situation that can be described. Hakyeon already freak out together with Jimin and ran towards the kids and Kim Wonshik. Mya crouch towards the falling Hyuk and glares at her brother. What freaks her out more is the blood on the corner of Hyuk's lips.

"Oppa why the hell you hit him!!!" she shouts at the brother who is still fuming in anger. Mya's hand is still busy cupping Hyuk's swollen face ignoring her brother. Not completely since she can heard Hakyeon is calming Wonshik down. The eldest doesn't know whether to smack that Kim Wonshik or explain the situation since that guy is too stubborn when his overprotective side come out. Jaehwan and Taekwoon heard the chaos immediately ran towards Han Sanghyuk. Hyuk gives his hyungs a reassuring smile when Jaehwan is very very worried over him. Never in his life he hit his brother not even Hongbin. Both of them never lays their hand on Hyuk.

"Hyung I can expla----"

"What explain?! You kissed my sister and that's it!" Wonshik points his index finger on Hyuk's chest. By looking into his eyes, Hyuk know Wonshik might throw a punch for the second time if he opens his mouth. However, Mya hold her brother's hand that is still on Hyuk chest with a soft smile drawn on her face.

"Oppa I know you're worried about me. I know you're being protective becaus you dont want me to hurt again. But oppa, will you let me try to feel when I'm in love. Looking at Hakyeon and Jimin unnie, I envy them. In a good way of course. How can they be so happy but why I can't. Please oppa, for this once?" Mya bravely steps forward and caress Wonshik's face. There's a grimace formed on his face. He's not that fond of Sanghyuk after Mya came home crying few months ago and that hurts his heart. For real he will do anything for Mya and will grant whatever she wish him to do but this one he cannot.

"Mya-yah..."

"Wonshik-ah, trust my brother for this time. If he hurts your sister, I will be the one who punish him. I promise. Give them a chance," Jaehwan steps in the tense situation. Wonshik turn his eyes on Hyuk who is holding tight on Mya's hand and grab his collar. Their faces are only one cm distance and that intimidate Hyuk.

"You hurt my sister once again, I will break your face and your career. I'm not kidding," Wonshik releases his grip on Hyuk's collar and enter the hall. Hakyeon rushes toward Mya but instead Mya asked him to follow Wonshik. Though the situation is a bit tense and Wonshik have a long face along the event, deep inside Mya knows her brother only wants the best for Mya. And what's best for her is Hyuk, the blonde cutie doctor. 

***

Mya peeks into Woshik's office to test the water if he is still mad from yesterday's event or already calm. The older not even speak a word with her right after they got caught kissing and somehow even its nonverbal, Wonshik silently approves their relationship. "If you want to say something hurry up dont waste my time," Wonshik says. There is a cold tone in his voice and that intimidates Mya to even getting closer with Wonshik. He is not even sparing a glance at her.

Well, its already late to turn back and sit quietly in her office as Wonshik already notices her presence. The timid girl enters the big office and slowly close the door, not wanting to make any noise that can annoyed her brother. Silence. The keyboard sound when Wonshik rapidly typing makes the silence becomes obvious and Mya doesnt like that. Her brother not showing any emotion right now. 

"Uhhh.. oppa," she slowly calls to get his attention and WOnshik only hum as a reply. Well that's better than not replying at all.

"Are you... um.. still mad at me?"