Chapter 14

"Hakyeon-ah, do you think this colour suits me?" Mya shows the soft pink blazer and slack towards Hakyeon but then no answer since that guy is busy looking for a suit for himself. But then Jimin taps her shoulder and thumbs up makes her feel alive again. Seriously you will get nothing if you bring a dude to shopping.

"You look good with soft colours, Mya. Why you want to be in dark colours more?" Said Jimin while looking up for some more pastel shirts for Mya. They have a dinner with all of the board of directors in her company also there are guests from other companies. So, Mya has to look good since she and Wonshik are the successors of their hotel. And of course Hakyeon and Jimin are invited because they are good friends of them. Mya hold on a pastel blue dress with swarovskies diamonds at the waist.

"Unnie!! Look at this one! This is pretty right?!!"

"Yeah it is!! The material is soft too! You want to wear this on that day?"

"No. You will," Mya sheepishly smile and said she wants to buy it for Jimin. Hakyeon puffs his cheeks and accuses that she only wants to bribe Jimin to join her company. Well he receives a smack on his head by his beloved one.

"Are you guys done? I will get my suit and Wonshik's at the tailor,"

•••

After an hour spending their lunch at the shopping mall plus Hakyeon and Jimin both not having any shoot (lovebirds that work together) she went back to the office with a grumpy face even though she had a good time with her friends just now. Mya skimming the files and photos taken for today shoot that she asked from her staff. Its all...... not suiting her taste and the company image. She needs to deal by herself with the photography agency about how the company wants and that should be suiting her company images.

"Jiyeon-ah come inside my office. Right now!" Mya push her intercom's button and call her secretary.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon outside saw someone that is quite familiar. Kim Wonshik the CEO of the company walks toward Mya's office and stop at her desk. "Is she inside?" Jiyeon nods but suddenly stop him from making his way.

"Errr Mr. Kim she is not in a good mood,"

"Why?" Wonshik frowns. As he remembers just now Mya went lunch with Hakyeon and Jimin.

"I don't know maybe because of the photos for the company advertisements. She called for me just now but you came. So yeah...." Wonshik nods and goes straight into her office.

As soon as he open the door, Wonshik greeted with a files flying on his face. Not that expecting, he only listen to his staff complained from mouth to mouth not having the taste by himself. Wonshik hold his head and immediately glared at the criminal who just threw a file on his face. The situation is very tense and the whole floor is being quite since the staff can witness the scene (Wonshik not even get to close the door yet). That makes him angrier for the very first time towards his sister. Kim Wonshik slams the door and still not leaving the sharp glare towards his sister.

"Can you explain what are you trying to do, Kim Mya? Did I ever taught you to be this harsh?" Silent. Mya not even dare to look into her brother's eyes. Wonshik now has become the grim reaper to herself whereas once he becomes one, nobody dare to even talk to him.

"What happen to you, sis? Was this because of Sanghyuk? You don't want anyone to get closed to you? Is that so? I did remind you before you even came here!! Don't get close to any guys! But you're stubborn! Fucking stubborn! Now things happened, you got lied, dump and used. What? You want to blame who?! Get a grip will you! Do you want to blow up this company?! Then find your own company, dont even working here dammit!!" Wonshik yells.

Okay now that quite hurt. Mya flinches from Wonshik's shout. She grabs her things and storms out from the office. She knows that she is wrong. She realises what she did wrong. But there's no need to mention the past. That was the most stupid thing that she'd done even. No need for him to point out that matters in fact Mya even disappointed by herself too. Now she doesn't know where to go, Mya drive all her way but has no direction. After a few minutes on the road, Mya stop at the park where she ran away from Hyuk few months ago. Its just she doesn't know why she is here. Mya silently watched the children playing with the slides and swings, that makes her smile.

"Mya?" a soft voice calls her name.

"Jaehwan oppa?" Mya stands up and greet the guy.

"What are you doing here?" Jaehwan questions her and Mya tells his everything about what had happened. Well except the things regarding Hyuk, she told him that Wonshik scold him very bad at the office. But the, her eyes turns to the plastic bag that he carries.

"Oh what's that?" She points her index finger towards the plastic.

"Oh this? Food for these kids. I just have a walk around here and saw them happily playing. Hey kids!! Do you want some icecream?" Jaehwan calls the boys and all of them start to surround him like bees. He distributes all the icecream equally to the children and even pats their head. Mya smiles seeing the children happily eat their ice cream.

"Are you always do this?"

"Hmmm nope. Not really. Sometimes we gave the food to the orphanage," Mya frowns. Why orphanage?

Jaehwan sees the frowns on her face and chuckles. "Hongbin, Hyuk and I are from orphanage. We dont have families, I work as a painter and Hongbin modelling to raise Hyuk. We were 18 and Hyuk was 16 when we left the orphanage. They gave us some money to start our life. Its so hard back then...." Mya only nods. Well their life is very opposite with her. Mya has family except for parents and wonderful life. Rich and successful. Jaehwan notices the silent in the lady beside him.

"What about you?" He asked and that makes her back to reality.

"Nothing much. I have oppa, my grandparents and the company. Then, Hakyeon and Taekwoon oppa. I don't have friends though," Jaehwan nods.

"Hey, you know. Hyuk was very sorry. About everything," Mya chuckles. Sanghyuk? Being sorry? Yeah she knows about it. In fact he even did so many things to get her forgiveness. Its just that she feel so hurt and stupid for being played easily as if she got no feelings at all.

"I know.... I just feel so hurt about that. Hahaha. Do you come here by walk? Want me to send you home, oppa?" Mya offers but Jaehwan suddenly not feeling good somewhere on his chest. He doesnt want to burden Mya and politely declines the offer. Suddenly, Jaewhan lets out a cough and what is more shocking with blood. Mya quickly hold his arms when Jaewhan is about to fall and bring her quickly to her car.

"Oppa are you okay?! You're bleeding! Let me send you to the hospital," Mya already in the state of panic but Jaehwan is still calm and wipes his blood. Mya already notice that Jaehwan's pale face is different, looking somewhat sick but she wants to be polite and stay silence.

"Just send me home. I have a doctor at home too," true though. He really does have a cutie doctor at home. Mya wants to insist but Jaehwan is more prefer for Mya to send him home. Jaehwan keeps coughing and Mya stops the car for a second and open her backseat to take a water bottle to give to Jaehwan also her handkerchief.

"Oppa, are you really okay? Is Hyuk at home?" He shakes his head. Hyuk has his own responsibilities to work at the hospital so Jaehwan only have his meds at home. By then, Mya help him to his house even Jaehwan refuse to.

"Oh Mya, see you this Friday. I will follow Taekwoon to your company event," he smiles and bid goodbye. Hopefully its only Jaehwan on this Friday.