Chapter 2

I continue drag the blonde stranger with red snow jacket away from the loser Minseok but still around that area too. And weirdly that blondie doesn't say anything and I turn around to look at him. Damn he looks like a puppy and I want to coo him like a ba--- wait what am I ramble about?! Girl wake up! I shook my head after staring at him and slap my cheeks. Just a few seconds ago this guy acts all tough but now he looks so smol and cute. To break down the ice or awkwardness between us I let out a cough and release the grip on his sleeve.

"Thankyou anyway... I might have blue eyes if you weren't there," AWKWARD! KIM MYA WHY ARE YOU SO AWKWARD! This is so not me! I mean yes I used to be this awrward before but yeah a guy saved me from a beatings and he's hot. The blondie just smile at me and slightly bow showing his manner.

"Are you okay, Mya-ssi? Did he hurt you anywhere?" He look down to me and examine my face maybe seeking for any bruise or any scratch on my skin and look up for that Minseok bitch to beat him up. Okay Mya not that far.... He's just a stranger to you okay.. okay...

"yeah... my heart," I mumble and receive a weird frown on his face.

"Oh no nothing.. hehe he just cursed at me but yeah he lost of words. Anyway how do you know my name?" Not knowing what should I say to him, I just move my hands freely on my side and smile at him. He sense the awkwardness and hold my arms down to stop me from moving. Oh ow... the blood level rise up to my face and I know I'm blushing right now so stop laughing at me! I look into his eyes as he continues to laugh at me but I dont know what is so funny.

"Umm ajussi? Why are you laughing? What's so funny?" I frown and ask for my hands to free.

"Its you. You're funny. And cu---" he didn't finish his words until he turns his head back since he heard someone call up for his name.

"Sanghyuk-ah!! Where were you?!" The black haired one sling his hand on this 'Sanghyuk' kid shoulder. While the brown haired calls his name again.

"Oh hyung sorry. I was up to something just now. Or to be exact, someone," he smiles at his hyungs and then turns his head back to me. I am flustered since the other two guys that I've been eyeing just now are talking around me.

"Uh... hello! I'm Kim Mya," don't want to see as a rude person and yes as a culture of a Korean even though I'd live in the States for ages, bowing is seems necessary at the moment.

"Mya-ssi, about your question just now hiw do I know your name, I heard that guy said. Oh and this is my brothers. This brown hair is Lee Hongbin and this cutie pie puppy is Lee Jaehwan. They're twins and me Han Sanghyuk. We're half brothers," he explains and still smile didn't lost from his face. Damn he's cute. His brothers greet me also I don't know its genes of what but they are all alike. Funny and friendly. As a gratitude, I offer Sanghyuk and his brothers for a lunch with me. Of course with some teasings since its so sudden me also a stranger to their brother

>>

We walk out from the restaurant with a happy tummy and happy face. Like seriously, I never expect to eat with someone which are boys. Jeez I never have lunch with boys except for my family and my bestfriend, Hakyeon unless its works matter. Bless Minseok for this opportunity, I speak in my mind.

"Mya-ssi, thankyou for the lunch! Our Hyukie has become a man thanks to you," Hyuk slaps his head and say sorry to me for his brother weird behaviour. Hongbin too apologise because of his twin.

"Oh no its okay. It should be me thanked to Sanghyuk-ssi for helping me just now. I dont know what will happen to me if he wasn't there," well that's the truth though. Hongbin and Jaehwan nods while Sanghyuk only shrugs since I call him -ssi. Say its too formal for him and old.

"Well then, you should only call me Mya,"

"Should I?"

Jaehwan rolls his eyes and slap his youngest brother's head. He whispers something like 'you're not like this' and stuff and he thinks that I couldn't hear but he definitely wrong.

"How is Hyuk actually?" I asked and Hongbin is about to tell me but then a phone ring and we all turn our head towards the owner. Hyuk grimaces because the phone call seems important and he excuse himself because of it. I give a questionable look at Hongbin and Jaehwan and yes they get my meaning.

"Its his workplace maybe. Hyukie is a very busy person," Jaehwan explains. The blondie finish his phone call and run back to us with a worried plus sorry look at his hyung. "Hyung, I'm sorry.... On call... Got to go now," The frowns on the hyungs face looks very disappointed with their brother.

"But we rarely spent time together!!! You even took a few day off! I cancel my shoot for a week only to spend time with you!" Hongbin stomps his feet at the youngest. They keep bickering and Hyuk is more than sorry towards Hongbin. Jaehwan as the eldest calms his fellow twin says they shouldn't fight in front of me. Hyuk bows at me and who am I to hold him from going well I guess I might see him later anywhere though.

"It's okay! Well, see you guys later then if we have the chance," They wave their hands and something crossed my mind when they have lost from my sight.

'Eit I forgot to ask for their number how can I see them later.. oh well, random boys," I sigh and wait for the taxi that I'd called to get back at the hotel. What is his job by the way as it looks so important to him. I shrug my shoulder as I dont want to think about unimportant stuff. Really, Mya? Is he some unimportant stuff to you?

Last day in Jejudo....

Second day in Jejudo wasn't that bad anyway. Except for meeting Minseok at the hill. Gosh he seriously ruins my holiday mode. Since today is the last day I guess I want to spend my day in the guesthouse only with a cup of coffee accompanied by the seaside and heavenly sea breeze. Certain mad old man might throw curses at me once I arrived in Gimpo Airport and I should be prepared for it. Ringing sound startles me and I choke the hot coffee that is right inside my mouth.

Damn this Hakyeon.

"YAH WHEN WILL YOU GET HERE?! DID YOU GET SOMETHING FOR ME?! WHY THE HECK YOUR PHOTO WAS INSIDE THIS YOON MINPOOP INSTAGRAM?!" He screams through the phone without even a single hi or ask my condition here.

"Hakyeon-ah, slowly.... I can't get you," I'm not ruining my coffee day by screaming back at him even I always used to do it. But not today.

"Yoon Minseok. Are you guys get back. Well he post something on his Instagram and you were inside... why i heard nothing about this?" He mutters the words one by one. My eyes went widely open and even jump on my seat.

"What the?! Send me the picture and the caption. Yes the caption! What did he said?!" Its Hakyeon's turn to get deaf. Of course I get freak out after hearing the news.

Hakyeon changes the voice call into a video call and shows me the picture on his tablet. I swear this Yoon Minseok gets on my nerve! How dare he post something like that!

"Ishhhhh Hakyeon get me his address or whatever shit that I can get him through! This is too much! Hakyeon nods his head and cuts off the call right away. I tightened my grip of the phone and think how shameless that guy is.