I

Rose's P.O.V.

I got up at 6am this morning, i had to take Noah to our auntie, because i have school later.
I was sleeping for 2 hours this night. I couldn't sleep, I cried.

My parents died 9 months ago, and it's not the first time someone left me.

I had a friend, no, I had a brother. He left me when i was 13. I remember everything we did together. But somehow i forgot his face.

I have this mark on the back of my neck in a shape of infinity sign since he left. My parents told me that that's a birthmark but i don't remember having it before.

Also, I own his hoodie, it's dark blue with a small silver letter 'E' and infinity sign. I wear it when I feel sad. Like mom and dad's funeral. Like today.

Because last night I found a piece of paper on my bed. 'I'm back. -E∞ '

And, I don't know what to do. What about Noah? Does he know about him? How does he look like? What's his name? Why he left? Why is he back?

My auntie doesn't know anything about him. She came in our lives when my parents were gone.

Well, I guess I'll have to find out. And I'm not ready, but I have to be.

'No-no, wake up!' – I said while I was trying to wake up Noah. He looked like an angel while he was sleeping. He looked like that all the time.

He woke up quickly and he hugged me.

'Mowning Ro' he said in his baby voice.

'Let's go get ready angel, you have to go to play with auntie, and I have to go to school!' – I almost screamed happy, I had to, because i know he doesn't like when I'm leaving him.

Thanks God, this time it was easy.

'Okay Ro but be back soon please' he looked at me with a smile.

'I will cutie, I will.' I said smiling too.

But I wasn't happy. I was so scared. But I just had to act happy around him.

I quickly grabbed my backpack and E's hoodie. My phone was missing. But then i saw Noah holding it upside down and looking at it shocked, not knowing how to turn it on. I was never letting him to see my phone, he's a kid and I want him to play with toys without phones or computers.

I took my phone slowly out of his hands and carried him. We were soon at my aunts, she lived 5 minutes away so we always walked.

*At the school*

I'm so scared. And excited. And I don't know what to do. Well, at least I've met a friend. Her name is Andrea, she was so beautiful. I thought that she is very popular, but she wasn't. She didn't even know how beautiful she is. Light blonde hair and blue eyes. She wasn't wearing any makeup.

'So, I know everyone is talented for something. And I feel free to ask you, what are your talents?' Andrea asked smiling. I liked her so much already.

'Well, I love to sing, but only for myself. I'm scared to sing in front of everyone. And what's your talent?' I asked, before she starts asking me about my singing. I don't like sharing things about my singing, I kinda want it all for myself - because I'm pretty scared since mom left, it reminds me of her.

'I draw, a lot. Not the faces, but the things I see. When I first saw you, I saw that you're very strong, but kind of broken. That's the way you smile, and that's how I would draw you' She answered, quickly. 

'But I would like to hear you singing. Do you write any songs? I will show you my drawings!' Andrea said, just in moment when I thought we're done with my singing.

'Oh, yeah sure, you can come over tomorrow so I'll show you something that I've been working on.' I said. That was really freaking quick, but I guess I just trusted her. My mind is just really confused at the moment. But I don't know. I mean, she will show me her drawings, so it's okay?

'Sure, just give me your number.' The bell interrupts her. 'Hurry please'

I gave her my number and both of us literally ran to the class.

The rest of the school was boring, but I was still so nervous.

Andrea and I told each other so many things tho. But I didn't tell her about E. Not yet.

I was now on my way to my auntie's house. I was listening to some Nicki Minaj songs. She's a queen, that's a fact. I was rapping while listening to 'Beez in the trap' and I earned a few confused faces while I was walking, i guess they thought I'm talking to myself. I smiled to myself, I probably looked crazy.

Now I could already see her house. I decided to walk faster. And then, I saw a black mercedes parked there.

Who's that?

I continued walking even faster, then running, I was curious.

I knocked very loud on the door.

'Coming!' she said.

********************************************

First chapter. 815 words.