VIII

*Pic of Chris and Karisma, you'll see when you read the chapter*

Two weeks later

Rose's P.O.V.

We are here for full two weeks now. I met their friend, Chris. (Chris Collins) He's a vampire too but he can't controll himself as good as the twins can. He has really, really nice light green eyes and a beautiful sharp jawline. There is a little bit of faded blond on the ends of his hair, his hair is perfect and light too.

But, you know, the twins have sharper jawline, and I like hazels more. I really like Grayson's honey highlights and Ethan's little purple.

He has three siblings, but I only met Karisma. She has a dark brown hair and beautiful pair of blue-green eyes. But I have to admit that I'm jealous because Grayson stare at her eyes sometimes and gives her compliments. He still talks to me like usual, but you know he's mine. I mean I want him to be. Now when I became a vampire every emotion is more powerful so I'm jealous more than usually and I hate it. I guess I really like Grayson.

Ethan is literally goof around Karisma too, but Grayson is like less goofy and awkward. With me and Ethan he's soooooo goofy. But he hides it from her.

Oh well bich they came here because I need help with this, not because of you.

But I'm afraid that Grayson loves me as a sister.

Enough about him, I think I'm really doing this. Ethan is helping me the most, I mean this is all for him. Grayson and Chris are there sometimes too, but Ethan leads it all.

'Kommen Sie bitte!(Come please!)' I joked, talking to Ethan. I literally didn't know anything but that in german.

'I'm here! Brauchen Sie hilfe?(Need any help?)' *i think it's like this idk german*

'No, i don't know what you just said.' I said being completely honest.

'Never mind, why did you call me?'

'I'm like, really hungry' I said, feeling my throat dry because I haven't drunk blood for 2 days. I've been drinking only animal blood.

'I know, this is the hard part. You just have to fight it. You have a bag of human blood only once in a month. You have to drink animal blood for the rest of the month, you haven't drunk anything for about 30 hours. Come on, go for it. Animal blood, remember.' He said, pointing to the kitchen that we could see through opened doors of the house. We were in the backyard right now.

On my way to the kitchen I saw Chris on the phone and behind him Grayson talking to Karisma, or Kizzy how the boys call her.

She was smiling and looking at him. Then she laughed, and Gray was really into the story. I could almost hear him speaking.

Oh wait I can, superpowers duh

'And than BOOM I taped Ethan to the wall and he just stayed there. I felt bad for him, but I knew he would pay me back and that he couldn't be mad at me for a long time.' Grayson said looking at her every second. He never told ME that story. And it was a funny one obviously.

'Oh my God' , she said while she laughed 'my brothers used to prank eachother very often too. It was funny not to be the one who's guilty and the one who's pranked. It was really funny to watch.'

'I believe. You have really nice eyes by the way, they are really fun to look at.'

I wasn't mad at her, at all. She helped me too, she was the only girl and we liked eachother as friends. She never knew I liked him. It's not her fault. Grayson is doing that. Being so nice with me than being nice and flirty with her.

Well, I'm not going to let that happen.

I walked past Chris and smiled at him, he was still on the phone.

'Hey guys, what are you doing?' I asked, and they were surprised because I used my fast walk power so I literally just appeard there.

'Nothing, just talking about pranking accutally. You'll help me to get these boys pranked once, okay?' Kizzy said with a smile. Wow I can't even dislike her, how Grayson could.

'OMG yes of course! I'm planning it already.' I said smiling too, well it was a little bit fake, I'm stil jelaous.

'Grayson, can you help me to find animal blood I don't know where it is' I asked so I can interrupt them. Well sorry

'Of course' He said leading me to the kitchen. He found it in a mini hidden fridge inside the regular one.

'Here Ro.' He put it in my hand. Then he walked past me and touched me on my waist 'accidentally'

No, he is not doing that. Wtf? Go flirt with those funny blue eyes.

'Grayson, why did you do that?'

'It was an accident, sorry' he said looking down

'Was it really?' i asked, it was obvious it wasn't. But damn he was still so cute.

'Okay it wasn't... Maybe I just like you' he said still looking down and making eye contact with me only on a sec, then looking down to the floor again.

'What, I thought you like Karisma' I said shocked with what he said, but I had to ask him right away with a bit of attitude in the sentence, but as I said I can't just hide the question.

'Oh no, we are really good friends because Chris turned me to a vampire and she was there. I know her for a long time and we are close, she has a boyfriend anyways.'

'Oh wait... You jelly?' he said smirking at me

I fake laughed and nonchalantly said 'No, just shocked with what you just told me.'

I walked away with superfastwalking type of power with blood in my hands, because I didn't want him to know that I like him back. Wait a bit more Gray.

'Took you long enough' Ethan joked.

'Sorry I couldn't find it'

'Let's go back to the practicing' Ethan took my hand and stood up.

He taught me how to kick a human if I need to and how to control strenght.

We were goofing around a bit, then Grayson and Chris came and they practiced with us.

I was exhausted. All of them attacked me and I should somehow kick all of them while the shouldn't hit me not even once. I did it somehow, they went easy first time. They went stronger each time and we ended up practicing until late at night.

*********************

DIS A REALLY LONG CHAPTER 1066 WORDS. YOU'RE WELCOME. I LOVED WRITING IT. ALSO I HOPE GERMAN PART IS CORRECT LOL. 

MUCH LOVE 

XOXO MINA