XXVI

Rose's P.O.V.

I was looking at the blood bag that Klaus was holding in his hand. He already gave one to Ethan. Ethan didn't resist as well as I did.

'Still don't want it miss Young?' (her name is Rose Young if you forgot)

I shake my head and look at Ethan who was sucking on that bag so forcefully. I've never seen him like that. I don't even know how am I able to tolerate the scent of the blood right now. A girl, I suppose a witch, was next to Ethan feeding him because his hands were still tied. He drank it all and Klaus was carefully watching Ethan's movements.

Out of the blue, Ethan broke the rope and pressed the witch against the wall, and started sucking on her neck. Klaus did nothing, except smirking. The girl looks at Klaus and he just nods. She says these unknown words and Ethan moves away and falls on his knees in pain.

'STOP, DON'T HURT HIM!' I scream weakly and the witch stops.

Ethan looks up worried, realizing what he did. Before he could do anything, Klaus catches him and ties the rope again. Ethan tries to get away from his grip, but he doesn't succeed. Ethan just looks at me and mouths 'I'm sorry' and I could see the tear coming out of his eye. He fell for Klaus' trap and we don't know what that could mean.

'Melanie sweetheart, can you call Andrea and bring me one more vervain rope?' Klaus tells to this witch, who obeyed him almost immediately.

'Klaus why are you even doing this?' I say, weak to even talk. Ethan on the other side had blush on his cheeks and his lips weren't so pale anymore, and his skin got a little bit of colour. He got stronger after feeding, of course. I was lifeless.

'That is a story for later. When we catch the other Dolan twin.' Klaus says.

Andrea was right, there was another reason.

I try to close my eyes. I begin to shake all of sudden.

Then I feel a pipe touches my lips. I feel the most beautiful smell on this world. Smell of blood. I want to taste it so bad, but before I could even refuse someone squeezes the bag and I taste blood.

The second I tasted it, my whole body was on fire. I craved for more. So I sucked harder, trying to keep my mind the same like I am now.

The more blood I sucked, the stronger I got. Soon nothing came out. The bag was empty. I wanted more. In that moment, Andrea enters the room. She looks at me scared. I had veins under my eyes and my eyes were so red. I looked like a monster. I am a monster.

In a second I wanted to rip the rope and to suck her blood, but I knew that wouldn't be a good idea. I tried my best to not think about it, so it could go away.

I hear Klaus mumble something, and Andrea does too. Soon I feel the same pain in my head that Ethan felt, what makes my eyes get back to normal.

'Andrea you can go now.' Klaus says, looking mad.

'You know what Rose, you're useless. I can't break you. So, how about I kill you?' Klaus says coldly.

I freeze at his words.

'DON'T YOU DARE.' Ethan shouts at Klaus.

'Shut up.' Klaus says simply. I start to shake even more.

I see Ethan trying to get out. I try to get out too.

'E-Ethan I love you. Keep them fine.' I say quickly, because later I might won't be able to.

'DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT ROSE. KLAUS YOU NEED TO FUĆKING STOP.' Ethan screams at Klaus, who was taking the wooden knife.

'Maybe I will stop, maybe I won't. We'll see.' Klaus says, starting to walk to me.

God please save Noah. Keep him safe. Give him the life he deserves, don't be too harsh on him.

Keep auntie Lilly safe. She was the only one there when I lost everyone.

Don't let Klaus mess with the twins. Let Ethan be happy with Andrea.

And for God's sake, find Grayson someone else with who will he be happy. Please.

'KLAUS STOP.' I hear Ethan shouting. I feel the knife sliding from my cheek to my neck.

'Rose I love you' Ethan says quietly, giving up. I still stay quiet.

I feel the knife going to my chest. This is it.

As I was waiting for the darkest to come, I hear window breaking and I open my eyes.

The person moves the black curtains and comes out.

Tears in his eyes, his body drained. Black hood over his head.

Pale skin covered his once maroon red cheeks.

Bruises over the arms that used to hug me tightly, cut on his lips that used to burn mines.

'Don't kill her, kill me.' I hear the faint words coming out of his mouth.

************************

:)))))) enjoy

Mina♥