XVII

duo number 1 ^^ Ethan you betta bring this haircut back

duo number 2 ^^ THEY'RE SO CUTE & RIP THE QUALITY

P.S. THIS CHAPTER SEEMS IRRELEVANT BUT YOU'LL SEE LATER!!1!1!

Rose's P.O.V.

'Good morning!' Ethan shouts while Grayson and I were entering the kitchen.

'Morningg love birds' I say and smirk at Andrea, she looks at me confused.

'I saw where you were sleeping last night' I say and wink to her. She gets red and smiles.

'What did I miss?' Grayson says, as he nugdes Ethan's shoulder.

'Well um uh Dejz couldn't sleep last night so she slept in my bed' Ethan says embarrassed. They're honestly so cute.

Grayson looks at me gives me a high five. We talked about how neither of them can make a move, we wanted to get them together but they're both so shy.

Andrea and Ethan look at eachother and Andrea giggles while Ethan shakes his head at us.

Ethan went to the fridge and got blood for us, while Andrea was making a sandwich for herself.

'Ouch' I hear her whisper, when I notice the blood on the knife and her finger.

Ethan and Grayson didn't even notice it. I try to not think about it, but the smell gets in my nose and I have to look.

I look at her cut. It was kind of deep and I could see the blood dripping on a paper towel she just took. My heart starts beating faster, no one is noticing me. They're talking but I'm not listening.

My mind is focused on the blood. All I can hear are her heartbeats and how blood rushes through her body.

'Stop me' I whisper, still focused on that cut, I didn't even know if they could hear it.

I see the finger in a paper towel so now I can't see the cut. The smell was still there.

I can hear some faint voices

'Rose, stop'

'Rose don't think about it'

'Remember the exercises'

I feel myself stand up going slowly to Andrea, she runs upstairs and I feel the urge to chase her. I can feel my eyes burn and the veins popping under it.

My fangs come out but as soon as I wanted to move, I feel arms wrap around me and a hand over my nose. I can't feel the smell anymore.

I start to kick, and when I'm about to throw punches I realize what's happening. My eyes and teeth get back to normal, and I see Ethan holding me and Grayson in front of me putting his hand out of my face.

Everything goes back to normal.

'I-I'm sorry' I try to say, I can't believe I lost control over a small cut. I was able to control myself even after so much more when we were practicing.

This came unexpectedly and I wasn't prepared. God I hate myself so much right now.

'Rose, why didn't you control yourself? We have a problem. What if you do that in front of someone you shouldn't?' Ethan gets mad at me and turns me around to face him.

'It surprised me I'm so sorry I will control myself next time I wasn't even trying now I'm really sorry'

'You scared her. You weren't aware of it, you lost control. Don't let that happen ever again, take it under control immediately.' Ethan says still mad, his piece of red hair falling on his forehead.

'It won't happen again, I promise. I wasn't even thinking of controlling myself. My subsconscious told you to stop me, thanks God. I wasn't aware of even saying that.' I say and I can hear sobs coming from Ethan's room.

'Go fix it now.' Ethan let go of me annoyed.

'Okay. I'm sorry' I say, again.

'Stop apologizing to me and apologize to her.' Ethan says as he walks away.

I turn around to go upstairs and I'm facing Grayson. I can see the disappointment in his eyes. They've learnt me this damn well, and I screwed up. I would behave even worse if I was them.

He moves to the side, looking me in the eyes and shakes his head.

I look down and move on and go to Ethan's room.

'Andrea?' I say and she faces me. She puts her hands up and I feel the pain in my head. She says some words that I don't understand, she was using her powers.

I kneel down because the pain was too much.

'I-I'm back t-to norm-mal stoopppppp' I cry and the pain gets weaker.

I could feel it still, but I was able to talk now.

'I won't hurt you let me talk to you' I manage to say.

She lets go and wipes her tears.

'I'm so sorry I wasn't even trying to control myself I completely lost it'

'It's okay, I was scared you weren't going back to normal. That wasn't you. Promise me it won't happen again.' She says as she looks at me a little bit mad, but she was still able to understand. I was amazed of this girl's kindness. She didn't even shout on me. Well yeah she did that pain thing but she thought I wasn't back to normal.

'Thank you so much for understanding, you're risking so much because of us and that was such a dumb thing to do' I say as I hug her.

She gently hugs back after a few seconds. 'It's okay, I knew what could happen when I wanted to go with you, I just started panicking when I cutted and I heard the twins talking normal so I thought it was okay, so I didn't rush. It's my fault too.'

'It isn't at all. I'm so sorry.'

'It's okay.'

I take her hand and I can see her cut that was still bloody, but the blood wasn't coming out of it.

'Go clean up. We will wait for you downstairs.' I say to her, and I could feel the smell again but I was completely okay with it. I don't know what happened earlier.

She goes to the bathroom to clean her cut and I go downstairs.

'Is everything okay?' Grayson asks, Ethan waits for the answer too.

'It is, she understands. I'm confused, just a minute ago I saw the cut and I was able to control it. It was completely okay.' I say looking at them.

'I'm afraid that wasn't you.' Ethan says and Grayson and I look at him confused.

'Their witches are gonna play with our minds, because they can't find us.'

*****************************

I updated #yalo #sweg yeaaaaaaaa I don't know how am I gonna merge the events that will be happening, so I might take some time to update. :/ OH AND THANKS FOR 1.1K READS LIKE WTF. Don't forget to vote and comment, I like those:)

Until next time,

Mina♥