XXIX

~1 year later~

Today is marking one year since Grayson is gone. A lot of things happened. And yet, Rose couldn't say the word.

She couldn't say Grayson died. She couldn't put it in her mind or her mouth. She still couldn't talk easily about it.

They told Rose's aunt everything that had happened. Every little thing. And she despises Klaus as much as they do.

Ethan had lost himself after Grayson died. His bad side broke out, just like Klaus planned. He hurt Andrea, he hurt Rose. He hurt a lot of innocent people. But Rose and Andrea got him back to normal. Rose told him Grayson wouldn't like to be the cause of this. She talked to him, and he was back again.

But his heart ached for his brother still. It ached for the people he hurt too. He never killed anybody tho.

Andrea was with him all the time. Rose would live with them at Andrea's apartment because she couldn't let Noah see her in her auntie's house as broken as she was, but she would fix herself and visit them every few days.

She usually remembers how Grayson told her we will raise Noah together, how he won't leave her alone. And he never actually did. She's already used to dream of him every night and that is all she can get. He tells her how he's always there, he always talks to her. Then Rose wakes up and cry. That was her routine.

Noah asks where is Grayson all the time. Rose tries her best to explain him that he's with their parents at a better place. She feels bad that he's so little but yet surrounded by so many darkness and losing people too much. He deserves none of those things.

Rose and Ethan would talk hours and hours about Grayson, about theirselves. They let Grayson to live in their heart and their mind. Rose never took off the ring. The ring was just a reminder of her dark angel.

Klaus left them alone, but they never forgot what he did.

He took the infinity from them.

' I have infinity. Without you, it will be wasted. With you, it will never be enough. So, Rose Young, will you marry me?' Rose would remember things that Grayson said. She felt the same way now.

Ethan had his brother and his sister next to him, along with his girlfriend. He was the happiest for spending infinity with them.

They had infinity.

But what's an infinity with one dark angel gone, and one still there?

Dark Angels are meant to stay together, forever.

But the thing that keeps all of them strong, is that they fought for who they love.

They fought for each other till the end.

They fought against nature just so other people wouldn't be damaged.

And Grayson gave up on his life for that.

They were never selfish, they choose the other, harder way so it could be fair to everyone.

They never gave up.

And that is why I'm telling you this now:

Don't ever give up on the things you love. Life might won't give you the second chance.

Make some sacrifices and find the strength in what's left.

Just like they did.

It doesn't matter how you look to be beautiful.

Nothing matters.

MATTERS

Fight for yourself, for who you really are.

There is no 'Until next time' in this part.

Man am I gonna miss writing this.

I love you.

Mina

Finished Reading, Dark Angels

Published: 29th November 2016

Completed: 26th February 2017