III

'So, why are you here after 5 years? Why didn't you come earlier?' I asked, while Grayson was pulling his arms, which were holding me so tightly just a second ago, away from me.

'We came because it's time.' Ethan said, putting Noah in Grayson's arms. (idk if that makes sense)

'Time, for what?' I asked, what the hell does that mean?

'Time for you to change, you're old enough now.' Grayson said, making me frown in absolute confusion.

'I don't understand a thing.' I said being completely honest.

'We will explain when we are alone.' Ethan said pointing to my auntie Lilly. She was carrying a plate with bunch of pancakes on it.

'Thank you a lot, but we are not hungry at all.' The twins said at

 the same time, surprising me.

I just looked at them and giggled, they smiled and winked at me AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN HOLY SHIZ I CAN'T.

I felt my cheeks getting red and they just giggled.

Later in Rose's house

Rose's P.O.V.

The boys waited in my room while I was putting Noah to sleep. The bed is so little and adorable, just like him. He fell asleep in my arms on our way to my house. I looked at him for a while and then I remembered I have two boys in my room waiting for me.

I entered my room and saw Grayson in my closet and Ethan sitting on my bed reading one of my songs.

'Ethan! Stop reading that. And Grayson, what are you doing in my closet?'

'Call me Gray, and I'm looking at your clothes. You really aren't girly at all, like Ethan told me.' He smiled at me.

God, since they grew up, their smiles became even more gorgeous.

I just smiled because I didn't know what else to do. I'm pretty sure I would blush quickly, so I turned to Ethan to ask him what is he doing with my lyrics.

'Oh, me, well I always knew you like to write but never knew you can sing' He looked at me like he was reading my mind. (A/N btw he hasn't because he doesn't have that 'power')

'I've never told you that I can sing'

'I know, our mom used to sing all the time and it's obvious that you can too, you wouldn't write these if that wasn't the case' he said as a smartass.

'Busted' I said, thinking of our memories with mom. She taught him how to play the piano.

'Well, how am I gonna change?' I said, desperate to hear this finally.

'You better sit down Rose. This is gonna be a long story.' Gray said, laying down on the left side of my bed, while I sat next to Ethan on the right side.

'Lay down' Ethan said and I did what he said, I had that feeling where he is looking through my soul again.

'Gray,take her hand'

Grayson took one of my hands and Ethan took the other.

'Close your eyes and relax' Grayson said looking at me with those beautiful hazels again.

As soon as I closed my eyes and felt relaxed, Ethan said 'Let's go, it's time'

****************************

520 words. Sorry for the short chapter :( I have a lot to study for tommorow so I don't have that much time.

P.S. **IMPORTANT** WHEN SHE HAS THE FEELING WHERE THEIR WORDS 'COME THROUGH HER SOUL' IT'S WHAT VAMPIRES DO WHEN THEY COMPEL HER WITH THEIR EYES THAT THING