XVIII

Rose's P.O.V.

'So you're saying that they know that I'm with you and they're using it so they can turn you without even finding you, because they don't know where we are?' Andrea asked Ethan, taking a sip of her coffee.

'Yes. We can't let them mess us up. Do you know any kind of spells that they might be using, so we can figure out how to defend ourselves? We can't just wait for them to ruin us. I knew something was wrong, I mean Rose did great job when we practiced, this isn't normal.' Ethan explained, and Andrea nodded.

'I wasn't aware of my cut either, I was really focused on cutting cucumbers for my sandwich. It just like something made me cut myself. I will try to find something in my books.' Andrea said and Ethan and I nodded.

'I don't get it. Why are they trying so hard to remove us or turn us bad? What will we do to them by being good and not hurting humans?' I ask the twins. I think that all of this is so unnecessary, and that the Originals are making such a big deal.

'Because they love hurting people and this is what we are now. They don't understand our caring for people because they never did it, and we are fighting against our own nature so that's something that they could never allow. Plus we tricked him once already, so he wants his revenge.' Grayson said to me, even he wasn't sure why do they do it because their reasons were lame. I just nodded in response.

Today was the last day of 2016 also. I would like to stop the time and don't let 2017 to come, because I'm afraid of what's going to happen in it.

Are we going to be free and together? I'm so confused and scared. I won't think about it. Focus on now, live in today, not in the past, not in the future.

I look at Andrea and see her wincing, she puts a hand over her cheek and when she removes it there is a cut on her cheek.

More cuts start forming all over her.

Ignore it. Ignore it. Look at her hair, she has a beautiful hair. Now bite your wrist. Look at her bloo- no, her hair. Her eyes. Put your wrist in front of her. Her eyes, look at her eyes. Shit, there is a cut next to them. Tear coming out of her eye. Focus on hair now. Hair, blonde hair. 'Andrea take my damn wrist and drink my blood already'. She does it. Okay, okay good. My blood heals her. No more cuts. Okay.

I turn around to see that Grayson and Ethan were calming theirselves also.

'Was it just me this time?' I ask them.

'No, it was all of you.' Andrea says scared.

'Andrea, we could kill you, why didn't you do something with your powers?' Ethan asks her raising his voice a bit, even though he was mad at himself, not at her.

'I tried, I couldn't. Just like last time. I thought it was because I was surprised, but it happened again.' She raises her voice a bit too, but then stays quiet.

'It isn't her fault Ethan. Or ours. We have to do something.' Grayson says and grabs Ethan's arm.

They look at eachother and Ethan nods. They hug eachother.

'Andrea, you'll drink vervain everyday just like we are, just in case if we attack you because we won't be able to tolerate it, and it's going to be some kind of warning for us to go back to normal. And you try your best to use your powers.' I tell Andrea and hug her.

'Okay. I'm sure we will figure out something. I better get going to find what kind of spells are they using. Where is that vervain?' Andrea says.

'In my room, behind the golden chair' Grayson says.

'I moved it, it's in the closet' I say, as Andrea goes upstairs.

Ethan goes with her and I scream 'Have fun!'

'Oh shut up Rose' I hear a fainted deep voice.

************************

P.S. Whoever watches TVD knows that vampire's blood cures cuts and what not, but for you who don't know, there ya go. Just to make sure that everyone knows. BTW SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SKSKFJBFK THE SCHOOL STARTED AND EVERYTHING IDEK BUT THANKS FOR 1.5K READS THAT'S JUST INSANE. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY MOM FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME AND ALSO MY FAMILY, MY DEAR ETHAN AND GRAYSON, MY FRIENDS, MY CAT THAT ISN'T ACTUALLY MINE BUT I LOVE HIM AND THAT'S IT. FENKZ MATES♥

UNTIL NEXT FREAKING TIME,

Mina♥