XXIII

Grayson's P.O.V.

'Okay, that should be enough. Your shirt was completely covered in blood. If you think there is more, you can shower.' I say to Andrea. She shakes her head.

'I think I'm cleaned up. I want to check up on Ethan. Let's go downstairs, we just left them.' She says, heading to the stairs.

'I heard Rose telling him to go outside, they must be there.' I tell her and walk behind her.

We step outside but they're not here.

'ROSE!' I shout, and Andrea shouts Ethan's name.

They're not responding. They must've left somewhere.

'I left my phone upstairs, try to call them' Andrea says.

I try to call Rose first because she's using her phone more than Ethan.

I hear her phone ringing near us. I take a deep breath, they're here.

'She left it on a counter' Andrea points to the kitchen. I shouldn't have hoped.

I take a deep breath and dial Ethan's number.

'Don't worry Grayson' Andrea says and she puts a hand on my shoulder. I nod.

It's ringing and he's not picking up. I'm about to hang up but then I hear something.

I put my phone on my ear and listen closely. I can hear some faint shouts, what sounds like Ethan but I'm not sure. I can't hear them that clear over the phone.

'Surprise,surprise.'

Someone says and hangs up.

I stay in complete shock. His voice.

I start shaking and Andrea calls my name couple of times.

'Grayson, what did he say' she says and I feel cold tears rolling down my cheeks.

'It wasn't him. It-it was..' I choke on my own tears.

'Who was it?' she asks quietly, holding my hand.

'It w-was K-K...' i take a deep breath.

'Klaus.'

She moves from me and starts crying.

By seeing her cry, I know what Ethan would do. I come back to normal quickly.

'A-Andrea, I w-will get them b-back, don't w-worry.' I say as I hug her.

'I-it's my fault' she says.

'No it isn't, Dejz.' I say and she huggs me too now.

'It is, when we were on trip we had no spells on us. They must've located us then, a-and then when we were here I put o-only the hiding spell on the house, b-but they left the h-house, it's all my fault.' She starts crying even more.

'It's all my freaking fault!' she starts screaming. I hug her even more tight and start crying silently.

'It's n-not. We're in this together. We will get them, d-don't be like that.' I whisper to her. We were both shaking.

I've never felt so scared. I just got Ethan back, I just got Rose. This can't be happening.

My brother. He gave up on everything to be with me. And Rose, I should marry her. I should freaking marry her.

I hear Rose's phone ringing. I look at Andrea scared.

She jumps and takes her phone, her face showing hope. But as she looks at the screen, you could see she was disappointed.

'It's her auntie, what should we say' she says.

Oh shit. We can't tell her everything now.

'Give me the phone.' I say.

I pick up. 'Hello?' i hear mrs. Lilly's voice.

'Hi, this is Grayson.' I say, trying to sound confident.

'Grayson, honey, where is Rose?' she says.

'She left her phone, she is with Ethan but they both left their phones. I think they went shopping.' I lie.

'Oh okay then. I will call her again in a few days. Noah really wanted to hear her.' She says.

'Okay, I'll tell her you called. Say hi to Noah from me. He's such a cutie.' I say, trying not to sound too serious so she doesn't assume something.

'I know, right?' she laughs. 'Thank you sweetie. Goodbye!' She says.

'Goodbye.' I mutter.

I hang up and look at Andrea.

'Andrea, this is not safe for you anymore. Go home. ' I tell her.

'No, I won't left you, Ethan or Rose here. You need me now. I screwed up. If i didn't let him go outside, if I did the spells-'

'They were planning this, if they didn't do it now, they would do it sooner or later. This is not your fault. Four of us gave everything we had for this not to happen, while they have hundreds of people. We should be happy that we're here so we can free them.' I tell her, and she nods.

'But I'm not leaving.' She says.

'Okay, you can help me but I won't let them take you too. You will stay very carefull, I'm taking all the risks. Or you can go home.' I tell her.

'I'm helping you. Better something than nothing. I won't leave you now.' She says. I hug her again. She is my only friend, except Chris.

Chris is now also running from the originals, but he's in Europe. I wish I could help him too. He said he has it under the control but I never asked for help. He would risk too much if he would help us.

But still,

I think I have a plan.

***************************

I'm stressed for the things that are going to happen.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment! :)

Until next time,

Mina