XXI

2 days later

Rose's P.O.V.

We were on our trip to that 'other place in New York', that happened to be an hour long ride. We just got in the car, Andrea and me in the back and Ethan and Grayson in the front, with Gray driving.

'You always throw us in the back!' Andrea complains and laughs. I laugh also.

'True. That is so rood.' I say in girly voice.

'BUT ETHAN DESERVES A THIGH GRAB!' Grayson shouts and laughs. Ethan laughs also.

'ETHAN IS ANDREA'S BISH NOW AND YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO DO THAT TO ANYONE EXCEPT ME' I try to sound mad but I fail when I hear Andrea laugh so I had to laugh too.

'OKAY DAMN' Ethan screams and start playing some music.

'Treat you better' by Shawn Mendes starts playing. We always start with easy songs until it gets really hype.

We start singing, and I can barely ignore Ethan and Grayson's singing. Andrea wasn't THAT bad.

'I KNOW I CAN TREAT.YOU.BETTER. THE HE CAN' I sing really loud.

'YOU SING BEAUTIFUL' Andrea and Ethan scream in the same time. They look at eachother and smile.

'Amazing' Grayson quickly adds and smiles.

'It's not now shush' I say, Ethan looks me in bishwtf

'DON'T TELL ME SHUSH'

'Okay, okay sorry Ethan.' I laugh and he does too.

'Is it time?' Grayson asks Ethan.

'Yes' Ethan answers

Andrea and I look at eachother confused. The car stops.

We're at the amazing viewpoint of New York.

They step out of the car and open the doors for us. Ethan takes Andrea's hand as Grayson takes my hand.

'See you in a bit' Ethan says as they leave us.

I look up to Grayson. He smiles showing his bright teeth and a dimple on the one side of his face. His hair a perfect mess. He looked adorable. I smile widely at him.

He takes my hand and we move from the car a little bit so around us we have free space. He goes behind me and puts his arms around my waist.

'Look at the view, it's so beautiful' He says.

'The view I love to look at the most is right behind me' I say

He giggles at me.

'I know how much you love nature, sunsets, forests. You weren't able to go out of the house much, I know you didn't like that, so there we are' He says. God he knows me so well.

'The sunset is beautiful, but in that house I had you, you made me feel like I'm in a freaking universe full of sunsets and trees' I say, he smiles and turns me around.

'You were my Sun, I didn't feel the need to even imagine sunrises and sunsets when you were there. You're hot as Sun but you light up my whole life also.' He says as he kisses me.

'Oh then what is a sun next to Grayson Dolan, nothing' I say and he laughs at me and shakes his head.

'Well, you know, I want to have you as my sun every day of my life. I want to be next to you when we get through this hard time. I want to make braids on your hair, I want to learn you about football because you said you would like to, I want you to listen to you singing to me. I want to have you by my side, I want to wake up next to you every morning, I want to go on adventures with you. I want to kiss your forehead before you fall asleep, I want you in my life forever.', he kneels down. ' Also I love how you appreciate natural beauty, I love how you're so kind to others. I love the way your dark brown eyes lighten up when they see me. I love seeing you in my hoodies smiling. And you might be too good for me, but I will not give up on you. I adore you and you make me happy. I would like to have little Rose and little Grayson running around me, but that is something that vampires can't do. But I will treat Noah as my son, he's an adorable little kid who deserves to be loved. I have infinity. Without you, it will be wasted. With you, it will never be enough. So, Rose Young, will you marry me?' he says looking me in the eyes and burning mine with his words, showing a beautiful diamond ring. I feel amazing. I feel loved. Tears running down my cheeks.

'Yes, I will. I want to become Rose Dolan. I-i' my voice cracks of crying too much. He stands up, not putting the ring on me. He hugs me tightly and lifts my face gently. He wipes my tears and then kisses me again. He takes me in a bridal style and we get to the car. I cry in his chest, being so happy. I've never cried because of happiness. I can hear Andrea and Ethan coming also. Grayson lets go of me and Ethan smiles at me, putting Andrea out of his hands and next to me. The twins look at eachother and kneel down. Both with the boxes in their hands.

'So I hope you will promise..' Ethan says as he opens the box with the ring he showed me.

'..that you will marry me and be my everything.' Grayson finishes the sentence.

I look at Andrea and take her hand and nod at her, my eyes getting teary again.

'Yes, I will' we say at the same time. She says that she will promise and me that I'll marry Grayson.

They put the rings on our hands. I look at the ring, and then at Grayson. I lift him up and kiss him again. I notice Andrea did the same. I kiss him slowly, with all the patient and excitement that was in me in that moment. We then find our way to the car, and Grayson sits in the back with me while Andrea is in the front with Ethan driving.

'I hope this will last forever.' I say. Grayson wraps his arm around me and Ethan takes Andrea's hand.

'It will.' Ethan says.

'We will get through this.' he says and smiles.

***************************

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I NEVER GET TO USE MY LAPTOP TBH BUT HERE WE GO ANOTHER UPDATE. 

Btw we're almost at 2K reads:) Thank you so much.

Selin thanks for reading you thirsty cuИt I know you wanted a cute chapter bish.

Until next time,

Mina♥