XV

Ik she wears makeup irl but I watched her yt videos where she doesn't have any makeup and she still looks the same so in the story she doesn't wear it but imagine her like this ok lol im boring xD (btw that's Jasmina aka Rose and she lives in Sweden but she's not from there)

-------------------------------------------

'I know who you are Rose' I sit up frozen.

'What do you mean?' I ask, trying to sound confident but I failed.

'I know that you're vampires and that they're searching for you. They called me to help them to get you caught.'

'How do you know that? What are you? W-wait are you helping them?'

'They told me, but I'm not helping them. I'm a witch and I told them I'm not good enough, to find someone else. Rose I'll try to have your backs but be careful. They think that you're still in New Jersey. They don't know about Lilly and Noah and try to keep them away.'

I was shocked with so many informations. Just when I thought that being a vampire is easy, that I don't need to be a monster, this guy comes and ruin it all. And then I find out that Andrea is a witch.

'Oh,okay I really don't know what to say I'm in shock but thank you so much Dejz (like daisy without the 'y')'

'It's okay, is it problem if I join you? Here is gonna be dangerous with Klaus around. And I can help you.' I look over at Ethan and he nods.

'Okay, you can go with us. How are you gonna come here, I don't even know where are we.'

'Oh I'll find out,I'm no ordinary girl remember, meet ya in a few'

'See ya Dejz' I hang up.

'So I guess she's joining us' Ethan says

'How are you so calmed about it'

'I wasn't but now I am, she's going to help us'

'What if it's a trap?' Grayson scares me, he was awake whole time.

'It isn't. She wouldn't do it. She isn't evil' I say and Ethan nods as if he agrees.

'Okay, but make sure that she's with us.' Grayson looks at me worrying.

'She is. Go back to sleep, you need rest.'

He lays on me again. I wrap my arm around his and realize how tiny my arm looks next to his.

'Your hand is so tiny and cute' he says, he was still laying on my shoulder.

'I know babygirl your arm is huge.' He looks me in 'bishwtf' look.

'Babygirl?' he starts laughing.

'You act like I'm big and strong and boyfriend and you're like a little girlfriend laying on my shoulder' I laugh.

'True but he's always like that, aren't you a babygirl Gracie?' Ethan teases Grayson.

'Shut up, both of you.' He looks mad now and Ethan and I laugh. He gets off of my shoulder.

'I'm sorry Gray you know we're kidding. I love you-' I stopped when I realized what I was saying, it surprised me too but I don't regret it, it's what I feel, but still I didn't plan on it.

'Ooooh shiz' Ethan says and Grayson looks at me confused but smiles after a few seconds.

'I love you too' he says, taking my hand.

'AWEEEEEEE THEY GROW UP SO FAST' Ethan screams, still focused on the road tho.

Grayson and I laugh and feel someone jump on our car. Soon, Andrea appears in the frontseat next to Ethan.

'Sup boys and girl' she 'kisses the air' in my direction.

'You're so cute I ship it so hard' she says looking at us.

'They just said their first I love yous' Ethan adds

'Can't wait for that happens to you two' I say fake smiling at them.

'You like eachother but y'all are scared to admit it' Grayson adds looking at them, they blush and Andrea looks down. I never saw Ethan blush and it's so cute.

We continue driving and talking until we're finally there.

'Okay, let's go' Ethan says, getting closer to the house.

Oh boy I should've know that these nights will be wild, because we are in so much dangerous situation.

********************************

I added 'because we are in so much dangerous situation' bc i think some of you would get a fake hope about that 'these nights will be wild' sooooooooooo yeaaah btw HAPPY NEW YEAR even tho I'm writing this in 2016 (31st December 02.32am) but whatever.

Until next time,

Mina♥