XIII

^^this is how they looked when Ethan left on the beggining and this pic got me shook as hell

Rose's P.O.V.

Last week was really, really amazing. It was the twins' birthday, and we celebrated it with a little party. Even Noah was with us, he fell asleep fast tho. We called Andrea too and I can see she likes Ethan a bit, but I can't rush them. BUT THEY'RE LIKE SO CUTE. And she keeps telling me 'You're lucky to have them' and 'You and Grayson are so cute', so I know that she has eyes on Ethan.

Today was the 22nd December – almost Christmas. I've bought presents for Noah, auntie Lilly and Andrea, but for the twins I didn't – even tho I have it all planned.

I've been saving up money since like April-May, so I have enough thanks God. Lots of uneaten lunches at school tho. For auntie there is a silver bracelet, very simple but beautiful. My mom had the similar one so I thought my auntie would like it too. For Noah I bought a little white hoodie, it will look amazing on him. I bought him also some clay for kids, he's a really creative kid. He will love it. For Andrea there is a choker necklace – black with a little diamond hanging in the middle, because she loves Rihanna's song 'Diamonds'.

And for the twins, I'll take them to the only place we've been all together before they left – the confectionery near us.(this was pure google translate so don't blame me if it isn't correct) I think they will remember it. There I'm gonna ask them to serve us chocolate nesquik cake, like we ate the last time. I honestly remember the cake more than I remember them in that moment. I mean I couldn't imagine their faces but I remember what we talked. I'm going to give them matching hoodies there, but red ones, with a little infinity sign on their chests. I don't think that people can see our marks on our necks tho, noone ever asked me. Maybe they're hidden? 

And what's new about this weird world I just step into – there is also witches, and one witch made us some kind of daylight rings because sun hurts vampires, to be precise it kills them, so we have to wear those rings. I honestly didn't even notice it's on my hand until Ethan told me. They just replaced my old ring and I couldn't even see the difference, wow. And apperantly vampires don't like goodies, so Grayson, Ethan and I are in really dangerous situation every second. But we're prepared for whatever is coming.

I didn't mention that I'm currently in my bed with Grayson, he decided to take a nap there and I just laugh at his little snores. We're doing great actually. I love that he's with me and Ethan through everything.

'Gray, wake up' I slightly shake him, I got a text from Ethan that we have to talk when he's home, he went to buy presents.

Grayson is answering by snoring even more, how great.

I sit on his stomach and I start shaking him again.

'Graaaaaaay wake up' he stops snoring and mumbles something.

'Bailey wake up this moment.' I say, completely laying on him.

He then turns us so I'm under him, he does it so fast that I'm not aware of it for a few moments.

'Hello to you too' he says smirking and kissing me.

I push him so he's off of me, and stand up.

I wink at him, and he winks at me too.

Then I wink at him again.

'You're cute.' He says and winks again.

'You're adorable.' I say winking for the 9861345th time.

'Staph'

'You staph'

'Okay, why did you wake me?'

'Because Ethan is back soon, he wants to talk to us.'

'Oh okay. Where is Noah?'

'Sleeping just like you did.'

I hear a knock on my bedroom doors.

'Heyo' small hands wave at me, Noah is awake.

'Well, he's not sleeping anymore.' Grayson says, changing his shirt.

'Are you parents' Noah asks, confused

'What? No, who told you that.' I look at him confused.

'Ethan told me you love eachother but like mommy and daddy were and where is your kid' he gets sad while mentioning our parents, but he doesn't cry. He's a really smart and strong kid.

'No baby, we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Our parents were wife and husband, that's after they were boyfriend and girlfriend, then they decided they'll get married. We don't have a child' I say, laughing a bit. He takes some time to figure out what I said, but after a while he smiles.

'Are you getting married?' Noah asks, excited.

'No-' I try to respond but Grayson interrupts me

'Yet' he says, making me smile. Awe Gray.

Noah's smile became even bigger, as if he was proud. Sometimes I cant believe he's this small.

'I'M BACK' We hear Ethan shouting

'Coming!' I say, taking Noah in my hands and Grayson follows me.

'So, what did you want to talk about?'

Ethan takes a deep breath, looks at me and Grayson worried, and says:

'Take Noah as far as possible, we are in danger.'

**************************

Yes. Yes I did that. Updating early because Selin is thirsty for more xoxo

Until next time,

Mina