XIV

----------------------------------------------------

'Rose, you need to pack him faster' Ethan warned me, I was packing Noah for his trip with auntie to Los Angeles, where my grandma lives, my mother's and auntie's mom. We decided we should take them as far as possible, so they aren't in danger.

'Okay, I'm almost done, their plane is in two hours, I'll be done in 10 minutes.' I say almost breathless.

'Ethan, can you take him um out of the room so I can, you know, pack him faster?' I wanted to use my superpowers but Noah would see it and it would be weird for him, I'm sure he would tell auntie because little kids don't lie.

'Sure, okay' Ethan took Noah in his arms and went to the kitchen.

I was done in two minutes, so I took the suitcase and went to the kitchen too.

'Okay, I'm done. Let's go get auntie Lilly' I say, handing Ethan the suitcase.

Grayson was in the woods, making sure our food is ready. We are moving somewhere to hide, but my auntie won't know it.

Ethan explained what was happening. There is vampires who are the first vampires ever – The Originals, and one of them had found out that Ethan and Grayson are good vampires a long time ago. But he never succeed to catch them. Now they felt that there is a new vampire –me, and it's easier for them to find us all together and either kill us, or make us emotionless and be real vampires.

We had to drink human blood more often now, we drank it every week once, because we would be too weak to self defence.

Ethan got attacked that day – yesterday, but it wasn't one of the originals. It was some of their friends. Luckily Ethan did run away, with no clues behind him. Once that one of the originals found them and they were almost turned to a real vampires, but Grayson got his way out and helped out Ethan. So, they know how he looks. His name was Klaus I think.

He then let go of them because he thought they were turned to a real vampires, but now when I'm here, they found out that they are still good vampires, and that they made a new vampire good too.

Grayson thinks that they're going to try to catch me first, because they think I'm new and that they will break me faster, and by breaking me it's gonna be easier to break them. So I need to be very, very carefull. I'm really afraid but I'm not letting them do this alone for me. We gave Noah and auntie a vervain tea to drink, because ''Noah had a little health problems and auntie should take it too'', but actually when someone drinks vervain he can't get compelled.

Before I could even notice, we were on the airport. I got lost in my thoughts. I kissed Noah and hugged him and he hugged me. I wanted to cry because I'll miss him. I'm leaving him again. I hugged auntie too and she kissed my forehead. She hugged Ethan and Grayson too.

After we said our goodbyes and made sure they're on the plane, safe. The vampires didn't know about them.

We entered their car and started to drove away. We packed as well, but auntie and Noah didn't know it. We're going to stay in New York, in Chris' house, because he actually lived here with the twins about a year ago. I mean it was their house too.

We didn't want to far from New Jersey, just in case something happens.

Grayson was in the back with me because he wants to sleep, he haven't even slept because he had to take blood for us.

I was admiring the sleeping beauty Gracie. She was very cute and beautiful. Then my phone started to ring.

'Hello?' I answered, Andrea was calling me.

'Where are you? Tomorrow is Christmas.' Holy shiz I didn't even realize that I'm gonna spend the Christmas running away.

'Ethan,Grayson and I decided to take another trip, they have to visit their mother' I lied, Ethan was looking at me dead serious. We were worried.

'They don't have a mom. Are you running away?' She asked and I gulped. I could feel that Ethan was worried.

'What makes you t-think that?' Oh how nice Rose, why don't you just cry and panic for her to hear?

'I know who you are Rose' I sit up frozen.

Well, we are screwed.

************************

Buhahaha I love cutting the story on the parts like these. This was the last chapter this year hahaha I know I'm hilarious omg how original #sarcasmislife

Until next time,

Mina